Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites
$137
$117
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Sheraton on the Falls(Niagara Falls)
$144
$109
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$73
$60
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$85
$62
Hotels.com
Good 3.5/5
  • Restaurant
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$311
$304
8,949 results
All reviewsnorth towerwatermark restaurantbedroom suitegreat viewcovered walkwayjacuzzi tubbreakfast buffetvalet parkingself parkcity viewgreat roomcorner roomhigh floorper dayfloor to ceiling windowsvalet servicecanadian side
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Spent one night here with my husband and we had a wonderful time. The hotel is huge but it does not take long to get around. We were in the North tower on the 46th floor. There were 6 elevators so it was never a long wait to get up to your room. I purchased a Garden View King room and ended up getting a view of the U.S. Falls which was amazing. The room was spacious enough and the bathroom was wonderful. There was a huge jacuzzi tub and every toiletry you could need. The hotel staff were very friendly and the hotel in general was quiet and relaxing. We loved the walkway between the hotels and casino. The weather was not great so we really appreciated being able to walk through without going outside. I would highly reccomend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My family stayed at the Hilton for one night. We purchased the family fun package, where we stayed in the two bedroom suite. The package included a dinner voucher and breakfast buffet.

The view was amazing, and I wasn't even staying on a higher level floor. We had a view of the casino, the falls, and the skywheel. Since we stayed on a lower level floor, I was afraid that we would hear the sounds of the cars driving by, or the music at the nightclub below, but we didn't hear a thing.

The beds were very comfortable, and with an assortment of pillows with different firmness, I was able to find a pillow comfortable for me.

The overall space was great, with two king beds, and your own private space. The washroom and bar area was in the middle of the two rooms. My only wish is that there was a fridge and microwave, there seemed to be more than enough space for them both in the bar area.

The prices at the restaurant (Macaroni, Basa, Watermark) were overpriced, costs can quickly go crazy when you are a group of people. I'd recommend trying Basa if you are a couple, but for a family, Macaroni is better. Watermark looks like for couples as well.

Breakfast buffet is AMAZING, there are two omlette stations, plenty of hot foods, fresh fruit, cereal, toasts, service was great, and the space was very nice. The hotel recommended avoiding their peak time, which was 9am, and we were able to avoid that. Otherwise, beware of long lines.

Location wise, it was IMPECCABLE! With the indoor walkway to Fallsview, we didn't have to worry about rushing to get to places. We had tickets to watch a show at Fallsview, and that ended up being the best, not having to lug our large coats and boots into the theatre.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank pipperino14
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The hotel room was beautiful (we were in a 2 bedroom suite on the 42nd floor of the north tower, overlooking the falls). There were two couch/tv areas on either side of the suite, both with pull-out couches, a small dining table, kitchenette, desk and chair and fireplace! Floor to ceiling windows, and an amazing view of both falls.
The bathroom was beautiful, but in my opinion, a strange set-up. There was a huge window in the side of it, overlooking the bed area (I assume to be able to see the falls, but you couldn't see them from the tub). Neat idea, and the toilet and shower were in a separate area and there was a window shade so you weren't visible to your room mate. Our "toilet door" wouldn't stay closed though, so we had to close the blind every time we wanted privacy. Even with the shade down, the bathroom light flooded the whole room with light which was a pain in the middle of the night. There was also no fan, and it was so big that it echoed in there lol....sooo.... you should know your roomate pretty well ;)
Aside from that small beef, the staff was amazing (helpful and friendly) everywhere we went in the hotel, and the location is perfect!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JeffandMelTravels
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Stayed there in July and then again in December and had a wonderful time. Had great views both times. The rooms were very nice and the beds were very comfortable. The hotel was very nice and is in a great location for the casino and the falls. The breakfast buffet is great, however both times I stood in line for over 20 minutes waiting to get seated. Watermark Restaurant is a must! The food is great and the view is even better.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We had a girls weekend away and got the 2 bdr suite. This is the first time I've been to a nice hotel suite where the 2 beds are actually separate rooms. What a beautiful hotel. We got a great deal on jaunt.ca for 140 bucks. Altogether after tax and parking it was around 200 but the space and view is worth. It really is 2 big spacious hotels rooms combined into one with 2 large flat screen TV's. The room actually could sleep 5-6 comfortably as we had a pull out couch included.
My only complaints are that I had asked for hypoallergenic, non feathered pillows and blankets as i'm really allergic and all the pillows were down filled and the breakfast buffet is decent, however, a little overpriced.

Room Tip: Get rooms on the higher levels, much quieter. And if you rooms with the view are great if that's what you're looking for.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends