We stayed at the Hilton on Sunday Sept 30-Tuesday Oct 2 2012. Our room was a king jacuzzi on the 28th floor. The view was amazing....the American and Canadian falls, the fallsview casino, clifton hill area and beyond!! Gorgeous both during the day and at night when the falls and area are all lit up. Room was clean, bed was comfy and we enjoyed our stay very much. Just a few minor issues: the ice machine on our floor was not working......no big deal for us; I just went a floor above to get ice. The tv in our room had poor reception and I called the front desk and was told they were in the process of upgrading. Not a big deal either, we just watched less tv. Was a bit surprised that there was no fridge or microwave in the room, no bathrobes and towels were very rough feeling. For a name like HILTON I would expect better. But even with those glitches we still enjoyed our stay. We paid 347.96 on a deal for 2 nights which included buffet breakfast both mornings, 40$ for Brasa steakhouse, 75$ for the Watermark, 2 drinks at Myst lounge and other perks we didn't use....2 passes on the WEGO shuttle, winery tour and 10$ toward lunch. Great deal!!
Tips: pay extra for the falls view...well worth it.
Buffet breakfast can be upgraded to the Watermark for 5$ per person, if you have never been to this restaurant on the 33rd floor...do the upgrade, but if you are dining here anyway then save the 5$ because the food was actually better downstairs.
Parking at hotel is expensive, park across at casino instead for 5$. Go to level 5 and take the indoor walkway to hotel from there. Great deal!!
Dinners were good at both Brasa and Watermark. With 40$ voucher for Brasa we ended up paying 70$ more, 2 ppl, 1 beer, tax and tip.
At Watermark with 75$ voucher we paid 30$ more, 2 ceaser salads, 2 angel hair pasta dishes, 1 coke, tax and generous tip! Pasta was very good!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising 53 stories above Niagara Falls, this modern high-rise hotel offers guests luxurious accommodations, 5 on-site restaurants, superior service and the perfect location to experience all that Niagara Falls has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hilton Fallsview Niagara Falls
- Hilton Niagara Falls
- Niagra Falls Hilton
- Niagara Falls Hilton
- Hilton Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls