$203
$175
$164
$152
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$104
  • Fitness center
$176
Country Inn
  • Breakfast included
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$392
$307
$129
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$193
$170
Hotelpower.com
  • Restaurant
9,322 results
All reviewsnorth towerwatermark restaurantbedroom suitegreat viewcovered walkwayjacuzzi tubbreakfast buffetvalet parkingself parkgreat roomcity viewcorner roomhigh floorfloor to ceiling windowsper dayvalet servicecanadian side
Reviewed June 15, 2011

My husband stayed at this hotel for a week for a work conference at the end of May. My 9 month old baby and i joined him for a few days and I think that this hotel is excellent for both business and travel. We had a beautiful falls view room and this hotel is in a great location with being just a short walk to all major attractions (the falls, Clifton hill, etc). This hotel is also attached to the Fallsview Casino which makes it convenient for casino lovers.

Our room was very spacious and clean and the washroom was huge. Since my baby was with us we requested a refrigerator for baby food and a crib. I appreciated that they did not charge us for the refrigerator since it was for baby food (other hotels have charged us a daily fee). The only thing I was not too impressed with was the crib. It was more of a playpen with no real mattress in it. There also was no fitted sheet. They gave us a regular bed sheet with no elastics which I had to figure out how to make safe by tucking it under the so-called mattress. Other hotels that have had cribs had actual cribs complete with mattress and fitted mattress sheets.

Overall the hotel had excellent customer service. Upon checkout my husband noticed that he was charged the wrong amount for a few nights. He brought this to the attention of the staff who immediately looked into it and fixed it to the right amount. He also received an email from a manager apologizing for the matter and gave us a credit to use on a future trip. We really appreciated that...but I will be sure to bring a proper fitting bed sheet for my baby.

Overall we had a great stay and would go back!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 14, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions and have never been disappointed. The service and staff are very courteous. The Fallsview area is a nice location for a view of the Falls depending on the choice of room.

Room Tip: For a Falls view stay at the new addition
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank findhorn
Reviewed June 14, 2011

My husband, adult daughter and I stayed 2 nights at this hotel. We had a splendid room on 16th floor, overlooking the falls. The two bedrooms were separated by a small kitchenette and a fabulous bathroom. which had a glass window from which you could indulge in a relaxing spa and view the falls at the same time!!!! To maintain privacy there was a blockout blind (as the window looked into the master bedroom then out to the falls via floor to ceiling windows).Both beds were King size (our daughter was in heaven!) Everything was clean and so comfortable. We could access the Casino across the road via a covered walkway and there were plenty of cafes, restaurants to indulge our tastebuds. The only negative was the very lengthy queue for breakfast both mornings. We ran out of patience and went elsewhere. We were very happy with the price and the service.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2011

My husband and our friends (another married couple) shared a two bedroom suite on the 48th floor of the North Tower (#4859) and loved it! The view was amazing, the room was clean and very roomy. Only complaint regarding room , no refrigerator. We did not use the jacuzzi in the room but it was very large and nice to have the option. Bathroom was large and plenty big for two girls to get ready together. Wet bar was nice too!

The staff was amazingly friendly! ALL staff! The parking attendants' greetings, Check-in/out staff, Bell Desk, housekeeping and the staff that brought up the corkscrew and shaving cream! They totally saved the day!

Originally planed to stay at the Embassy Suites but when I checked the price a few weeks before leaving the price at the Hilton was much better! Cancelled the Embassy and booked here, NO REGRET! Casino is attached as an added bonus.

Room Tip: higher the better to avoid blocked view (casino)
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Bought a trip package for one night. Having the Maccarroni Grill was a bonus! Breakfast was awesome! Place was clean, the view from the falls was ok, although it is only from the American side falls. Staff was corteous and helpful! You have to pay for parking which has added tax on it. Convenient to go for a walk by the falls, and close to other atractions.
Great family place if you have kids that like a nice water slide.
Overall, very good stay! *no fridge in the room.

Room Tip: Get the suite in the North Tower.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple