1,708 results
All reviewshampton innbuddhist templewhite water walkfree parkingroom was cleanfree breakfastquiet areawego bus stopyogurtfront desk staffminute driveclifton hillwould stay here againsmoking roomtourist areahot tubcanadian side
Reviewed September 3, 2017

When I checkin, the staff asked me if I park a car or not and I told her "No, I did not park a car". Then at checkout I noticed a parking charge on my bill and I immediately told another staff and he verified that we did not park and he took off the charge. But today when I check my credit card, the parking charge is still there. This is terrible. The AT&T internet was very slow at night.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

Stayed there several times when it was a Hampton Inn. As a Ramada Inn it appeared to be in need of updating both in the bedroom as well as the lobby and exterior.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaRiver-FOM, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Niagara Falls by the River, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2017

Thank you for sharing your recent experience. We appreciate the feedback and have ensured it is passed on to our entire team. We do hope to be able to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

The hotel Ramada Niagara Falls by the River's sleeping and room accommodation was very good, staff were friendly and helpful.
However, we received coupons for dinner at Mario's and breakfast at IHOP. The dinner was very good no problems, decent meal with good salads and would go there again. The breakfast however turned out to be ok meal but cost with the coupon was over $35 for breakfast!!! Too much for the quality that we received. Did not know that coffee was an extra $4.00 per cup! And that drove the breakfast cost up. We could have gone to the Casino Breakfast for 2 x $12 or other restaurants in Niagara at less expense.
On our journey the next day to Niagara on the Lake we saw a breakfast restaurant on the main drag for $6.00 bacon and egg breakfast!!!

Room Tip: 4th floor is less noisy
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends

Thank you for sharing your recent experience. We appreciate your feedback on the restaurant and have passed it on to our restaurant staff. We are glad the staff was friendly and able to help you enjoy your stay. We do look forward to having an opportunity to welcome you back in the future.