This hotel was north of the falls (5 minutes away), and a bargain compared to those on the strip. Walking distance to downtown Niagara Falls with several fine dining and bar options. Mattresses were super soft whereby I had a sore back in the morning. Hot breakfast included. Parking included. Indoor pool. Overall a good value but hotel could use a refresh sooner than later.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy proximity to one of the world's natural wonders when you stay at our Ramada Niagara Falls by the River. Located on the Niagara Parkway, we are the closest property to the Gale Centre sporting facility, directly across from the Great Gorge Adventure and steps from the WEGO Stop - which offers direct access to The Falls and many local sites. We are just minutes from Casino Niagara, Niagara Hornblower Cruises and Clifton Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Niagara Falls by the River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn By Hilton Niagara Falls-North Of The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn