Stayed there for two night during the Labor Day weekend. My main problem was very strong smell in our room -- possibly a combination of mildew and various chemicals. When we complained to the front desk they said that they could send someone with a spray -- exactly what we didn't want! The dining room gets very crowded (at least it did when we were there) towards the end of breakfast (which is from 6 to 10) -- some people had to eat standing.
Other than that, no other complaints. It's a few files north of the falls, but there are buses that stop near the hotel (if you don't want to drive).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy proximity to one of the world's natural wonders when you stay at our Ramada Niagara Falls by the River. Located on the Niagara Parkway, we are the closest property to the Gale Centre sporting facility, directly across from the Great Gorge Adventure and steps from the WEGO Stop - which offers direct access to The Falls and many local sites. We are just minutes from Casino Niagara, Niagara Hornblower Cruises and Clifton Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Groupon, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Niagara Falls by the River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn By Hilton Niagara Falls-North Of The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn