“Mariott Courtyard - nice rooms, lots of kids!”

Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls
Ranked #11 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Lots of kids running around this hotel - but it was clean and the rooms were a good size. TV had fuzzy reception on the World Cup station! Oh well, we didn't spend too much time there. The Keg onsite is fantastic.

1  Thank kathrynpolo

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Hotel was very clean. Rooms were huge. We had a jacuzzi room with a fireplace. Tons of space in this room. The tv reception kinda sucked but we weren't there to watch tv so I did not really care. Front desk staff were very courteous and helpful. Took the time to explain the wego bus schedule to us which was very helpful!
Will be back for our next stay in NF.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ryan H
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Was able to check in early and upgraded room to a king suite. The location was great and could see the most from the falls out the window. Also Skylon Tower is very close. Eighth floor was great to see the fireworks.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank junglybill
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Nice big room, very clean. The location is very convent to the local attractions, just a short walk to the falls. We enjoyed the large jet tub, it was perfect for soaking after walking all day. The staff at check in were fast, friendly and efficient. I would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank koolieca
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Very very surprised at the one comment "rude staff". Just the very opposite we have found. My wife and I checked in on Monday June 9th until Wednesday. Staff was exceptionally polite and helpful. The room was spotlessly clean. Ate again in the Keg and enjoyed a wonderful meal and service. Buffet breakfast has not changed and offers a good variation in breakfast items. Will have no hesitation at all in staying here again.

2  Thank JohnStratford_Canada
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Just returned from niagara falls - and loved this hotel. Everything is very close - we walked down to cliffton hill, walked to the falls and walked to the casino. Stayed in the Jr. Suite - fireplace and hottube. Room was clean and bed super comfy. No fallsview - but we didn't mind. Looked out at the lights of the big wheel - can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank SHANNY399
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I am a Marriott Platinum member and have enjoyed Marriott's across the United States. If you are an Elite Member I urge you to avoid this hotel. The check-in person was rude and did not offer me a gift or points upon arrival. She also ignored my eligibility for an upgrade, When I inquired if any rooms were available, she said "no" which was an outright lie.

I then asked to speak to the manager. I was told he was not in, and would be back shortly. I called the desk twice as I sat in my room, and then the manager deigned to call me 90 minutes later. He confirmed I should have been upgraded, but that I could not have a suite despite the fact that there were many available. No explanation as to rationale.

When I complained after my stay, I got a form response without an apology or acknowledgement of their rudeness. It did say that I could contact "him", but "he" left no name. I don't know if it has to do with being in Canada but this is unlike any Marriott I have ever utilized..

The hotel was mediocre, though very clean. The staff was a bunch of self-serving, insincere people, and the manager was even worse.

Platinum # 624324828

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Noah A
Bev N, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2014

We are sincerely sorry to hear that your experience at our hotel did not meet the expectation level of other Marriott hotels you have stayed at. At the Courtyard Marriott, guest relations are our number one priority. I would like to discuss your feedback further with you and can be reached at 905-353-4011. We truly appreciate your comments.

Travelers also viewed these Niagara Falls hotels
Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls
Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview
Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa
DoubleTree Fallsview Resort & Spa by Hilton - Niagara Falls

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls

Address: 5950 Victoria Ave, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3L7, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Niagara Falls
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#10 Romantic Hotel in Niagara Falls
#12 Family Hotel in Niagara Falls
Price Range: $96 - $234 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls 3*
Discover a refreshing travel experience at the newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott in Niagara Falls. We are just minutes away from Niagara Falls and centrally located in the heart of the entertainment district. Every stay will be a new adventure. There is so much to do, and out of all the Niagara Falls hotels, the Courtyard is in the "centre of it all." ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, SAS Ticati.COM, Splitty, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard By Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls