WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #3 of 66 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Highly recommended B&B!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

I went there for one night stay on 1st Dec 2012. One thing I never forget, the most warm welcome by Scoot & his wife, Diane! He was really a nice person & good host. He tried his best to make your stay enjoyable. I stayed in one of the room called yellow room. The room was clean, simple & so beautiful. It makes you feel at home! On the next day he prepared a really good breakfast for me. Whenever you're in need of help, he willing to helps you as much as he can. On the day I arrived, I need a ride to the bus station as I planned to visit Toronto. He's so kind that he helped me to check the bus schedule & sent me over there. He lend me his umbrella, help me with print out the boarding ticket. I really appreciated & enjoy my stay there! So if you have plan to visit Niagara Fall, this is the best place to stay! I highly recommends Ambiance by the Falls! :)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Scott G, Manager at Ambiance by the Falls Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, as i know there are many choices in the area . It was my pleasure to assist you. It is heartwarming to hear that you had an enjoyable and relaxing stay here and that we were able to be part of your first experience in Niagara Falls.
As well,thank you for posting the lovely pictures of the home for other travelers to view and also for taking time to write a review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

The beds and pillows are very good, breakfast is delicious and plentiful, Scott makes you feel welcome and is full of information and tips. I was in the yellow room, which was quiet except for the relaxing sound of the falls and river. We were within walking distance to the WEGO bus lines (get that pass!), but we also were so close to the Falls that we walked all over the area. The house has a personality and welcoming atmosphere, nicely decorated. I love meeting fellow travelers each morning, something you cannot do in a large hotel. I felt perfectly safe walking back from the Falls after dark. Excellent choice! Thank you, Scott (Diane was away when we were there).

Stayed September 2012
Scott G, Owner at Ambiance by the Falls Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Thank you Diane for taking the time to write a review! It was a pleasure to host yourself and your friends from Germany while visiting Niagara Falls. It is nice to hear you enjoyed not just the Falls but also your experience here at the B&B. That is very important to us! My wife and I have worked hard since purchasing the B&B in May of 2011 to bring a warmth and welcoming feel to the B&B, so we are pleased you felt that type of "ambiance" in the home.
Hopefully, we will be able welcome you back again in the near future.
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

This was my 2nd B&B experience here. I stayed here about one year ago and had to come back for a few more days to enjoy the Niagara region while visiting southern Ontario. I enjoyed my stay here last year and was not disappointed this time either.
The B&B has made some nice decor changes from even one year ago and it was still nice then! The Yellow room which I stayed in this trip was very nicely decorated.
Scott and Diane were also able to provide great info on some other nearby things a shorter drive away to see and visit besides the Falls. Niagara-on-the-Lake was a wonderful scenic afternoon trip as well as the Welland Canal. Also enjoyed sitting out on the backyard deck with some wine in the evening. Scott cheerfully provided a wine glass and opener.
The breakfast was again very good and filling. Enjoyed the conversations with Scott and other guests at breakfast!
This experience was exactly what I was looking for! You are wonderful hosts and guides. Thanks again!

• Stayed August 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Scott G, Owner at Ambiance by the Falls Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Thanks for again choosing to spend some time at our B&B while visiting family in Southern Ontario. It's good to know you had enjoyed your stay here previously and came back. Nice that you were able to spend some time to just "relax".
Yes, we have been making quite a few decorative/ furnishing changes to the B&B since purchasing it in spring of 2011. Glad you have noticed and liked the improvements! For us, as another guest had told us, the B&B is "kind of like a gemstone; keep polishing it and it then becomes a jewel"!
Hopefully you will return again in the future from Western Canada, for a getaway, when visiting family in southern Ontario!
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

Scott's hospitality was 2nd to none, very informative and helpful. Very welcoming and an amazing breakfast.

Great location and close enough to everything. Nice experience to stay in a local home and not a trashy unit on the falls.

Scott went out of his way to help us, even booking our return taxi to Buffalo airport and getting a good price for us.

We were the the youngest there, but the other guests were super friendly and we enjoyed breakfast together.

I also liked that they were eco friendly.

Book here, you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review!
It has been our pleasure to welcome guests from all around the world.Enjoyed having you here while on your trip from Australia and it's nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in Niagara Falls!
Mol
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

Great location, great hosts.
Scott and Diana realy do everything to make you feel at home.
Breakfast is a dream;

Roger and Ingrid from Belgium

worldwide
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

look no further............. we had a great stay with scott and diane, yummy breakfasts all cooked fresh plenty of everything, scott mentioned what he would be cooking for us just to make sure we would like it. nothing too much trouble, everywhere clean and fresh, great price, scott took us a ride to niagara on the lake and dropped us off at the bus depot on day of departure, a short stroll to centre and falls...........stay there you will not regret it.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
, Owner at Ambiance by the Falls Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind words and also for taking the time to write a review. Diane and I both enjoyed welcoming you to our B&B (home) as our guests. It is our pleasure to be able to greet people from different parts of our wonderful world (both near and far!) to the Niagara Falls region. So very glad you enjoyed your time here!
Spending a few days here certainly allowed for the opportunity to view the many scenic surroundings of the area besides "the Falls" ,which you were able to take in. Thanks again..
New Iberia, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed here on our trip to Niagara Falls, Ontario. The hosts were very friendly and helpful with advice on local attractions. Our suite was very clean, comfortable, and quiet. Breakfast was a multi-course feast. One of the best things about staying here is the close proximity to the Niagara River gorge and falls. This stay was also an excellent value.