“Delightful accommodations!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Niagara Falls
Andrea's Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #18 of 67 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Jacksonville, Florida
“Delightful accommodations!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We stayed at Andrea's B & B on July 5 & 6, 2013. Upon arrival the four of us were greeted by Andrea, who showed us our rooms and explained how things worked and how to get around Niagara Falls. Andrea gave us some suggestions for where to have dinner. The Wego bus stop is very close to Andrea's B & B so getting around was very easy. Andrea brought our breakfast to our room. We had a great experience and would stay again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank 10Annie10
Andrea A, Owner at Andrea's Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Hello Anne, I am so glad that you were comfortable in the 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom Family Suite. I didn't mind bringing Breakfast to your room at all, since you had a nice sitting area. It was a pleasure meeting all 4 of you and I hope to meet you again in the near future. Andrea :-)

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
London, Canada
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I recently visited Andrea's with my boyfriend for two nights. Having spontaneously booked the trip, we didn't really know what to expect and were very happily surprised with the accommodations. It was both of our first stay at a B&B, and Andrea was very hospitable and helpful during our stay. The room was cozy and comfortable, and we really liked that we had our own private bathroom. It's about a 15-20 minute walk to the Falls themselves, which is a great plus! We would definitely recommend Andrea's to anyone looking to stay in the Niagara region.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mwojtera
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a long weekend and we really enjoyed it a lot. We were made to feel very welcome and at home. The breakfasts were really delicious and we would stay here again if we ever went to Niagara Falls again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Finland
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I stayed here for two nights. Had the Antique Double Room. My stay was great! The room was lovely, big, comfortable antique bed and beautiful furniture. Had a private bathroom with a shower.

Since the suite of two bedrooms was uninhabited when I stayed there, I was let to look in there as well. If you are a group of three or four people, I recommend taking that. Two bathrooms and the bigger room has a living room space. It was really nice.

Andrea is a really sweet hostess and she makes tasty breakfasts! Area is beautiful, you are right by the river.

If I had stayed longer, I would have rented a bicycle. Now I used the Wego buses. I recommend walking by the river at least a bit though, because it is stunning. So green and in places it looks so deceivingly slow and calm!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Aalborg, Denmark
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We are very pleased with the stay with you Andrea. There was always a good atmosphere and good service. The breakfast was changing and very good. We can only give the best recommendations for your cozy house. We would like to thank you for your kindness and we will of course warmly recommended Bed and Breakfast with you Andrea - if we were to get queries. 1000 thanks here from Denmark - Jan - Helle & Ivan.- Aalborg Denmark.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Ivan N
Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stayed for two nights at Andrea's Bed and Breakfast. A warm ,lovely, romantic and clean place! Andrea's is a so kind person that I have ever seen. She served us the breakfast in a lovely dinning room. I loved the egg in the hole she made for us. I would love to be back there again. So if you like to go calm and stress-free area and having most kind host, Andrea's B&B is highly recommended to you.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Queens, New York, United States
Reviewed August 24, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for a couple nights during our anniversary in August 2012. Andrea is a very kind and accommodating host. Her home is very clean, charming and a nice walk to the Falls or local eats. Breakfast both mornings was so delicious- eggs and banana bread one day, pancakes and fresh peaches and berries the next! We stayed in the suite with the antique bed and private bathroom. Honestly, we couldn't have asked for a better stay! This was my first bnb experience and I was impressed. Thanks Andrea!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple