“Perfect place to stay in Niagara”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Niagara Falls
Andrea's Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #18 of 67 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
London
“Perfect place to stay in Niagara”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Staying at Andreas B&B was great ! She and her daughter were very welcoming and made us feel comfortable right away. She also served us a very nice breakfast and even gave us a lift to the busstation the next morning. We can definitely recommend staying with her. Many thanks again !

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I stayed with my family (6 people) and there was a misunderstanding with the bed arrangement. Luckily there was an additional bedroom available and Andrea kindly set us up right away. The food was delicious and she was very accommodating for a couple of my lactose intolerant family members. The living room was where we would hang out at night and watch some TV before bed and it was more than enough to fit us all. Andrea the hostess was very friendly and made sure we were comfortable the whole time we were there. I highly recommend Andrea's B&B for a quiet stay away from the conventional Niagara Strip.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed July 7, 2012

A beautiful home walking distance from downtown and the falls, quiet, with a lovely owner who goes the extra step to ensure her guests are comfortable and enjoy their stay. I have stayed at bed and breakfasts before, and this was the perfect way to spend a weekend at the falls - it exceeded my expectations. Andrea left a key and instructions for us, provided a delicious breakfast, recommendations for ways to enjoy the region, and was incredibly accommodating despite a last-minute booking. Highly recommended!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, PA
Reviewed September 4, 2007

This is my first stay at a bed and breakfast so I didn't know what to expect. When I arrived (August 23, 2007), Andrea was not home but left me a key and instructions to my room. I reserved the Double Antique Room. As the name describes, the bed, closet and dresser were antique in style. The ensuite bathroom with shower stall are more modern in fixtures. The bed takes up most of the room so for one person it wasn't a problem for me. There was also a tv with cable, clock radio and an air conditioner. Breakfast is self serve and can be eaten in the dining room, porch or outside patio. There was cereal, coffee, juice, milk, fruit, peanut butter and jam everyday while alternating between pancakes, French Toast, toast, bagels and muffins each day. There is also coffee and tea available all day. There are three bedrooms so I was able to eat by myself in the patio without running into the other guests, which I preferred. Andrea, the owner, is a friendly hostess. Every morning, she asked me about my previous day's outing in Niagara and gave me some tips about what to see and do in the area. She also sells combination passes to the various Niagara Falls sites and tours, like Maid of the Mist. She quickly took care of any problems I had in the room. There is parking available behind the house. Her home is around the corner to a People Mover stop, which is a local bus service. I really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely recommend it.

• Liked — Hospitality of the hostess
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Odunem
New York
Reviewed August 23, 2005

Andrea's was so cute! It was the perfect location for us, because it was quiet, but we could still walk downtown in around 20 minutes, right along the water. the breakfast was excellent and the place was very cozy.

the only thing we didn't like was that the first queen bedroom we were offered only had cloth separating the bedroom and bathroom, and the one we ended up taking had the bathroom down the hall. However, I still highly recommend Andrea's.

• Stayed August 2005