“Definitely going back!”

Ranked #28 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Toronto, Canada
“Definitely going back!”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I stayed at this hotel this past weekend, and after reading some of the reviews I was admittedly a little scared. But I was pleasantly surprised!
The hotel was clean and beautiful, and the staff was so friendly and helpful in every way possible!

My boyfriend and I stayed in the King Jacuzzi room, which I HIGHLY recommend if you're going as a couple.
I loved the convenience of having a Starbucks in the lobby for a quick coffee or snack if you didn't have time for a sit down breakfast.

All in all, I loved this hotel, and will DEFINITELY be going back!
Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Choose the King Jacuzzi if you're going as a couple, and don't mind paying a little extra fo...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Marina F

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (763)
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Edmonton
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Excellent service as always. Perhaps one of the busiest weekends of the year (August Long weekend). And they never missed a beat. I have high expectations when staying at Four Points, and they always meet my expectations. Booked excursions in the lobby of the hotel, excellent again. Had a "Falls View". Enjoyed our time here, would recommend for sure.

Room Tip: You are not the closest Hotel the falls, though the Falls View is "OK". .... From the 17th...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank BillNoelck
fourptsmgr, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Dear BillNoelck,
Thank you so much for the positive words regarding your stay and our hotel. It’s great to hear that you had such a wonderful time and that the service we provided you met your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
St. Catharines, Canada
Reviewed August 10, 2014

I'm a Starwood brand loyalist. I've stayed in dozens, from Sheraton to Le Meridian to Aloft to Westin, and I've never had any issues. It's gotten to the point that I seldom even check reviews for a Starwood hotel before I stay there. So when I came on to write this review, I was surprised by the fact that only 61% of people recommend it. Sure, the hotel is a bit older, but we had no issues.
Anyway, my wife and I were here for a week when we were looking for a house in the area. Parking is across the street, unless you get valet. The reception area is nothing special, and can be either fast or slow, depending on the time of day.
There seem to be a few banks of elevators, depending on what floor you're on, so we never had to wait long for an elevator.
We managed to get a room facing the Falls, but I really hope people don't book a "Falls View" room and get this one, since there were other buildings in the way, so it was an obstructed view. There were also a few floors above us which probably would have had better views.
The hotel is connected to the Fallsview Casino and the hotel (Hilton?) next door by interior walkway, so there are a lot of choices for food, including Ruth's Chris, East Side Mario's, and IHOP Restaurant actually in the hotel.
There's also the Bodies Revealed exhibit in the 'basement' of the hotel, and apparently there's a large shopping area being constructed in this area as well.
Bottom line, Four Points is one of Starwoods mid-scale hotels. It's a bit cheaper, and you don't get quite the same amenities as you would at, say, a Westin. This hotel is a good example of that. However, I had a good time here, and wouldn't hesitate to go back.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Zife
fourptsmgr, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Dear Zife,
Thank you for your loyalty to Starwood hotels and thank you for choosing our property for your travels. It is true that Four Points hotels are select service hotels but at our property we strive to provide our guests with great accommodations and wonderful service. I believe that we succeed on both levels!
I am so happy that overall you had a great time and good luck house hunting!
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Pittsburgh
Reviewed August 10, 2014

The check in the quick and easy, the hotel was clean staff was very friendly
The room was clean, except the couch had a smell like body odor, stayed on the 15th floor fallsview room the view Was ok I thought we would better view of the falls but overall the room was good, floor Was quiet even though we had children and bachorette party on the same floor
Overall a good experience, and wonderful 17th anniversary, would definitely stay here again and recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Rena R
Dear Rena R,
Happy Anniversary!
Thank you for choosing to celebrate your anniversary with us, we truly appreciate it. It’s great to hear that we lived up to your expectations and provided you with a memorable experience.
Thank you for posting a review and we look forward to your next visit.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed August 9, 2014

My husband and I along with our 3 kids decided to stay here. We stayed for one night. It was very nice. Our room was clean, the bathroom was clean. The staff were friendly as well. Overall we have a good time.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Azzmaz
fourptsmgr, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Dera Azzmaz,
Thank you for your wonderful comments, I am happy to hear that our hotel met your expectations. Please think of our hotel the next time you are in the area.
toronto
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Booked this hotel for a one night stay and after reading the many reviews here, I decided to arrive with low expectations. Fortunately, we were pleasantly surprised!

By the sounds of the other reviews, we must of gotten the newer rooms. We were on the 10th floor (the top floor). The rooms were nicely decorated with a good amount of storage (no fridge though). The beds and pillows were very comfy and the towels were nice too. My only complaint is that the air conditioning unit was the loudest one I've encountered so we didn't sleep very well. Very convenient location to everything. No drop off area to check in; you have to park and lug your stuff before checking in.

Tip: self park at the casino across the street for $5 (no in and out privileges) instead of the self park fee of $15 at the hotel. Park on the 4th or 5th floor so you can easily take the bridge across to the hotel.

Concierge needs to take a course in "service excellence". Free wifi in room worked well. Air vent right outside the room was very cold.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
4 Thank crazy_cat_sab
Dear crazy_cat_sab,
Thank you for giving our hotel a chance, we truly appreciate it. It’s great to hear that overall you enjoyed your time at our hotel and that we were able to impress you.
Thank you for your comments regarding our employees who did not live up to the service standards we have set in place. They will be forwarded to the proper department.
We look forward to your return.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 8, 2014

We stayed in this hotel in August 2014. This appears to be an old hotel with dated décor. The room was clean. But there was a leaky faucet in the bathroom sink. Compared to other Sheraton hotels, this was very average.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Meera1084,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am disappointed to hear that you did not like the feel of our hotel. We recently have undergone an extensive renovation, adding a new tower and updating every guest room to meet the Four Points standards.
Again, thank you for your review and I am sorry that you didn’t have a more positive experience.