Great location. It is attached to the Hilton which both share a walkway to the Fallsview Casino, all a short walk from the falls. That's the best thing it has going for it. We stayed through a Groupon deal which included a bunch of food vouchers, which did help out a lot. Everything is so expensive in Niagara Falls. We were able to check in early, which was nice. The lobby area is very nice, remodeled as well as the restaurant areas. Once you figure out which elevators to take to your floor (there are 3 elevator banks which go to different floors) it is nice and clean. We were in a city view room on the 14th floor. The room itself was a bit dated. Older, ugly carpet, room doors are difficult to open/close (make sure to pull hard when closing as they don't shut completely on their own). Our biggest complaint was the extremely thing walls! As in, we could hear every single thing our neighbors were doing. From talking, to coughing in the middle of the night, to some very x rated things all day long. Luckily we weren't traveling with our children, or we would have had some major explaining to do. We have stayed at other hotels in the area, and would recommend staying somewhere else for the noise issue alone.
We also had some other comfort issues while there. We hated the pillows, which is a personal choice. We prefer more firm pillows, which these were not. Also, the temperature was difficult to control. There was a thermostat on the wall, which you would think would control the temp. Not so much. No matter what you set it at, neither the heat nor the air would turn on. We had to use the large wall unit under the window for some air. And the unit was super loud! One good thing though, is that the noise from the a/c was able to drown out the noise from our neighbors ;) One last issue, was with hot water. We were there for 2 nights, and one of the days we didn't have very hot water. We were told by the front desk that they needed to re-set the boiler and that it would be around an hour before warn water would return. It did take longer than that. It's never nice to be told that you are unable to take a hot shower at any point on vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 Diamond AAA approved property is located in the heart of the Fallsview district in Niagara Falls, Canada. Minutes from the Falls and is connected to the Fallsview Casino, by an indoor glass walkway, which features gaming, concerts and shopping 24 hours a day. The hotel features Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, IHOP Restaurant, East Side Mario's and Starbucks Cafe. Other amenities offered are: valet parking, an indoor pool and whirlpool. Accommodation options are: standard, Riverview, Fallsview and luxurious Presidential rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Groupon, TravelUp, Starwood, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Fallsview Plaza Niagara Falls
- Hotel Fallsview Plaza
- Fallsview Plaza Hotel