For the price, this was a very good place to stay. I had bought this room on one of those internet deals where they threw in freebies to wineries, massive coupons off for restaurants in the building and coupons for the casino and a tour of the chocolate factory. We had arrived just after noon,... it was knowingly too early to check in, but we knew if we went to the front desk we would get the coupons and start using them till the 4:00 check in. To our surprise, she had upgraded rooms available for an extra small fee and we went for it. Now in our room, upacked by 1:00 we were free! Our room had a Jacuzzi tub for two, a decent view, lots of space, coffee maker and iron.
Two complaints, it was the worst iron ever!! No matter what the heat setting was set at, it seemed it wasn't capable,..no Teflon or something it dragged your clothes instead of ironed. Bring you own. And some of the people working in the hall were incredibly loud,..every word seemed to filter under the door.
If someone tells you the chocolate factory is close, it isn't,....it was a 15 minute drive,.... that was a cute little trip,. then we went on to use our wine coupons since we were already towards that area, and that worked out well. With so many wineries on the way to the two that we were given the free coupons, we had a decent time and many many wine tastings at at least 4 places that the wine tasting was free,....we enjoyed that outing could have stopped at more wineries.
The coupons for the in hotel food,..... yes they gave you money off at the steak restaurant, but the place is so expensive that you may not want to use the coupon unless you somehow are OK with a light meal,..and check if you have to pay a minimum price for the meal to use it. Same goes for the breakfast coupon,...crazy high price, it would be cheaper to go across the street to the "all you can eat breakfast" buffett. There was minimum price for the whole meal here also before you could use it.
Some coupons good, some bad, but the price of the hotel was great and the walkway great to the Casino, you never had to go outside. There was a decent pool, weight room, good king bed and linens, and hot tubs in the pool.
I would stay again if the deal came up but not for the food coupons.,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 Diamond AAA approved property is located in the heart of the Fallsview district in Niagara Falls, Canada. Minutes from the Falls and is connected to the Fallsview Casino, by an indoor glass walkway, which features gaming, concerts and shopping 24 hours a day. The hotel features Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, IHOP Restaurant, East Side Mario's and Starbucks Cafe. Other amenities offered are: valet parking, an indoor pool and whirlpool. Accommodation options are: standard, Riverview, Fallsview and luxurious Presidential rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp, Starwood, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Fallsview Plaza Niagara Falls
- Hotel Fallsview Plaza
- Fallsview Plaza Hotel