I spent a night here in early February and one back in December for mine and my girlfriends birthday. The first time we had a cityview king room, which was very spacious, modern, clean and comfortable to sleep in. The second time we stayed in a cityview (which did look towards the falls side) jacuzzi suite. It is definitely worth it to pay a little extra to have a jacuzzi in your room. They are very spacious and easily fit two people. The bathrooms both times were exceptionally clean with all the necessities one could ask for. The TV was a decent sized flat screen with lots of channels to choose from. The only thing I wish the room did have though was a fridge to keep our drinks cold. Instead we had to use ice buckets, which can get annoying.
The hotel is in an awesome central location, connected to the Fallsview Casino/Hotel and The Hilton Hotel and Suites through enclosed pedestrian walkways. Its much cheaper to park at the Fallsview Casino parking lot, which is also connected to this hotel on the opposite side of the street ($5 for overnight parking Sunday night to Thursday night, $10 for Friday night and I believe $15 for Saturday night)
We never ate at Ruth's Chris, but have eaten three times at East Side Mario's and have enjoyed it every time. Its probably about 25% more expensive then your typical East Side Mario's outside of Niagara Falls. Their service and food have always been excellent and plentiful.
Dragon Fly Nightclub is about a 3 minute walk, which is probably the best nightclub in Niagara Falls (a lot of guys though). I heard the Ihop at this hotel is very overpriced. There is; however, a small stand alone building beside this hotel, which advertises breakfast buffet for $6.99. I never ate there, but if your looking to save money, then I would try eating there.
The hotel staff were all very professional and courteous and the front desk.
The pool is pretty average in size, with two seperate hottubs on one end of it. The pool area was very clean and well stocked with towels. The gym looked to be a fairly good size with a good selection of equipment to use.
I would definitely stay at this hotel again with friends or my girlfriend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 Diamond AAA approved property is located in the heart of the Fallsview district in Niagara Falls, Canada. Minutes from the Falls and is connected to the Fallsview Casino, by an indoor glass walkway, which features gaming, concerts and shopping 24 hours a day. The hotel features Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, IHOP Restaurant, East Side Mario's and Starbucks Cafe. Other amenities offered are: valet parking, an indoor pool and whirlpool. Accommodation options are: standard, Riverview, Fallsview and luxurious Presidential rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Fallsview Plaza Niagara Falls
- Hotel Fallsview Plaza
- Fallsview Plaza Hotel