“Awesome getaway”

Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
Ranked #26 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Arrived early and check in was smooth and the ladies were very friendly. Parking was $15 and across the street. Got to our room it was nice and clean but cold - got the heater going .. The heat does not seem to make its way to the bathroom. The bathroom stayed uncomfortably cold for the weekend. Water runs cold for quiet a while before heating up.
Had a jacuzzi tub - amazing. Perfect place to warm up and plenty of room for 2.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sara A
Fourpointsmanager858, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Sara A,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us.
I am sorry to hear that the bathroom was extremely cold, please never hesitate to contact the front desk, they are always willing to help correct any issues.
It’s great to hear that you were able to warm up in the Jacuzzi!
We hope to see you again in the near future.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed February 7, 2014

got a great deal via wag-jag for this hotel so took advantage of a mid week get away, did not upgrade as there was a snow storm, plus we had tickets for a show that night.

Huge corner room, bed comfortable if it was not for the screaming girls at 1 am - 2 am running up and down the hall it would have been nice a quiet night not sure why they think nobody can hear them very inconsiderate!

Good location parked over at the casino as it was FREE we arrived way before our check in due to the snow storm we left early, no issue room was ready so we got in nice and early! Front desk very friendly and helpful, restaurants on site a tad expensive Ruth Chris and Ihop, stopped in at East Side Marios nice atmosphere had free appetizer next time we will eat here! Liked the fact casino was connected so we did not have to put coat & boots on would stay here again! We popped over to the Hilton for a drink and to have a look around nice bar all connected.

Room Tip: Corner room was huge, had a king bed could put a crib in there no problem and still have tons of roo...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Stayed here in January due to the special they had on and it was good. The parking is a little inconvenient since it's $15.00 you have to park across the street and it's not a fun walk in the frigid January weather. We got a voucher for Ruth something Steak House but opted out of using it after seeing the prices even after the $70.00 discount. I highly recommend going across the street to Copacobana or Braza, you get way more for your buck and it's all you can eat.
I was a little disappointed that I couldn't get a late check out when I called the front desk but you win some, you lose some.
All in all it's good and if they don't have a special going on, you're paying for the location.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BLANK175
Fourpointsmanager858, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Dear Trip Advisor Member,
It’s great to hear about your fabulous weekend at our hotel. I apologize that we were not able to offer a later check-out time, on the weekends we have to ensure that all of the rooms are cleaned in time for our new arrivals.
Thank you for the review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We visited in January. This hotel has several internal restaurants and a connector to the casino - a real bonus in frigid weather.
An indoor pool was spacious and warm. Our river-view room on the 11th floor was perfect for viewing Horseshoe Falls.
Breakfast was included in the hotel IHOP, but service was slow (maybe due to the MLKing weekend).

• Stayed: January 2014
Fourpointsmanager858, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear lhgarden,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay, we truly appreciate it. I am happy to hear that you were able to keep warm while taking advantage of our covered walkway over to the casino. It has been an extremely cold winter, we are happy to offer this extra amenity to our guests.
Please think of us the next time you are in Niagara Falls!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Such a comfortable night stay, we went to Niagara with a package and the accomodation we got was in Four Points Sheraton, the stay was so extremely comfortable, i am in love with their pillows and beds and would just want to go there once just to stay back in their hotel and enjoy the comfort, which I really did not get to in this trip as it was part of the package. But will definitely want to go back just to enjoy the comfort.

Room Tip: Every room is good, it is awesome.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear dinsun2013,
I hope you have already booked another night at our hotel! You must come back so you can fully enjoy our pillows and the Four Points signature comfort beds.
Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review of our property. Hope you see you soon!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Just returned Feb 1st from two night stay @ Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls ON. Very enjoyable. Used East Side Marios Coupon & Casino Coupons. $70.00 Coupon for Steak House really doesn't make a dent. IHOP the same. Breakfast Buffet across the street worth the visit. If you plan to go to Fallsview Casino to use Slot coupons park in Fallsview Casino Parking Lot. Try to park on P5 because you have easy access to bridge from that level to get to hotel. Then go to Customer Service and get a Slot Card. Activate it in any machine or Table Game. Each time you exit parking lot go out Kiosk with attendant. They'll swipe the slot card and your parking is free. Saves $15.00 or $25.00 Valet charge at hotel. Just check in first then take car over to parking lot at Fallsview Casino.

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Jerry C
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here this past weekend, we really enjoyed our stay. I was a bit worried as I had heard mixed reviews about purchasing deals (teambuy) for hotels and that the hotel had a hot water issue; in addition the inattentive staff, however we are glad we didn't listen to anyone and experienced the hotel ourselves. I had called the manager in advance and addressed our concerns, he returned my call in a short two hours! I was impressed. We are from Toronto and live in a condo we really prefer a higher floor, Joe the manager made sure our request was met, I guess since I addressed it was my boyfriends bday he also gave us a fallsview room!! Bonus! What a nice surprise thank you Joe! Although it's a distant view of the falls from this hotel the view of the casino/fireworks is amazing!! Ruth Chris was amazing you must eat here! Yes it's pricey but well worth it. If your around for more than a night I suggest going to Coppacabana that's by far my favorite place to eat in the falls!
The rooms were nice, I'm a clean freak so I noticed some dust in the closet on the ceramic, I'm particular tho others may not notice as I would. The pillows are the same as We have at home so made our stay that much more pleasant, the bedding was comfy the mattress isn't bad about an 7/10 depends all on what your use too & we have a great bed at home kinda hard to top it LOL The room was complete just a suggestion is to provide 2 bottles of water per room which is more appropriate than the one bottle they generally leave you.
The staff was great we asked for 1pm check out no problem, we checked out at 12:20 but it's nice not to feel rushed.
Did I mention this hotel connects to the casino through a walkway!! Wonderful, oh and Starbucks for morning coffee run! My fav but timmies is not all that far if that's more your flavor
There's a good little breakfast place adjacent to the hotel 6.99 buffet was great after we check our on Sunday
Overall the price location and experience I say this is a great place to stay! We will be back :)

• Stayed: February 2014