My boyfriend and I stayed here this past weekend, we really enjoyed our stay. I was a bit worried as I had heard mixed reviews about purchasing deals (teambuy) for hotels and that the hotel had a hot water issue; in addition the inattentive staff, however we are glad we didn't listen to anyone and experienced the hotel ourselves. I had called the manager in advance and addressed our concerns, he returned my call in a short two hours! I was impressed. We are from Toronto and live in a condo we really prefer a higher floor, Joe the manager made sure our request was met, I guess since I addressed it was my boyfriends bday he also gave us a fallsview room!! Bonus! What a nice surprise thank you Joe! Although it's a distant view of the falls from this hotel the view of the casino/fireworks is amazing!! Ruth Chris was amazing you must eat here! Yes it's pricey but well worth it. If your around for more than a night I suggest going to Coppacabana that's by far my favorite place to eat in the falls!
The rooms were nice, I'm a clean freak so I noticed some dust in the closet on the ceramic, I'm particular tho others may not notice as I would. The pillows are the same as We have at home so made our stay that much more pleasant, the bedding was comfy the mattress isn't bad about an 7/10 depends all on what your use too & we have a great bed at home kinda hard to top it LOL The room was complete just a suggestion is to provide 2 bottles of water per room which is more appropriate than the one bottle they generally leave you.
The staff was great we asked for 1pm check out no problem, we checked out at 12:20 but it's nice not to feel rushed.
Did I mention this hotel connects to the casino through a walkway!! Wonderful, oh and Starbucks for morning coffee run! My fav but timmies is not all that far if that's more your flavor
There's a good little breakfast place adjacent to the hotel 6.99 buffet was great after we check our on Sunday
Overall the price location and experience I say this is a great place to stay! We will be back :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 Diamond AAA approved property is located in the heart of the Fallsview district in Niagara Falls, Canada. Minutes from the Falls and is connected to the Fallsview Casino, by an indoor glass walkway, which features gaming, concerts and shopping 24 hours a day. The hotel features Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, IHOP Restaurant, East Side Mario's and Starbucks Cafe. Other amenities offered are: valet parking, an indoor pool and whirlpool. Accommodation options are: standard, Riverview, Fallsview and luxurious Presidential rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Fallsview Plaza Niagara Falls
- Hotel Fallsview Plaza
- Fallsview Plaza Hotel