Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
Ranked #26 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We stayed at this hotel when we went to Niagara Falls. The staff was very nice and friendly. The pool area is a little small considering the amount of guests that visit the hotel. Do not eat at the Ihop restaurant it is ridiculously overpriced. One problem is that there is a restaurant nearby that has a live band playing till midnight. It is very loud and we could hear it and our room was on the 10th floor in area A. The doors do not have silencers and you can hear it each time anyone leaves their room. If you are a light sleeper then forget about getting any sleep. I like the position of the hotel however I don't think I will return in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Fourpointsmanager858, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear Philip A,

While I am delighted to hear that you felt our staff members were nice and friendly, I am disappointed to learn that our hotel did not exceed your expectations and therefore you will not be returning.

I sincerely apologize for the noise from the nearby restaurant. I believe some nights they have live bands on their patio; they do have to comply with the noise by-law and quiet down at 11pm.

I hope you will give our hotel another chance to prove to you that we value each and every one of our guests.

Kind Regard,

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I stayed here with my wife and 2 young children (ages 5 and 7) between 8/18/13 and 8/21/13 and we had a nice experience. The hotel staff was nice and the room was spacious and clean (except for a used wash cloth that was left hanging on the shower curtain rod). We stayed in a 2 queen bed room in the newer section of the hotel. We ate at the IHOP located in the hotel and the food was overpriced (typical for this area), but also terrible. The eggs looked frozen and tasted nasty, and I would suggest looking elsewhere for food. Since I am reviewing the hotel and not the restaurant, I am giving it a 4 rating because it was nice, close to the falls, and has a WeGo bus stop. I would recommend this hotel as a place to stay, just not to eat.

Room Tip: If you can request a room in the newer section of the hotel, you should expect a similar experience...

Dear Don B,

Thank you for you honest and thoughtful feedback. I am happy to hear that your family had a nice vacation together. What a great way to end off the summer!

I am sorry that the IHOP did not meet your expectations and I will pass on your comments to the restaurant manager, as every outlet in our hotel reflects on us as a whole.

Have a great day!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

A very nice weekend in Niagara Falls. Our stay at the Sheraton Four Points was very enjoyable. I have always said that staff makes or breaks any stay. The Valet to the hotel desk was great. Very friendly and professional. I read reviews before our trip, and many prople wrote that they felt charging for parking was not correct. If they should travel to New York, it costs $62 a nite to park an Suv, and $50 to park a sedan.
Convienience to the casino, a short walk through an lighted walkway from the hotel directly into the casino was great. Resturants were plentful in the vicinity of the Hotel.
The room was clean and the view was fine.WiFi was great. The only complaint if there was one, was that we did not have a comfortable chair in our room.

Room Tip: request a room on a upper floor for a view of the falls
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2013

the staff wasnt friendly at all, when i asked the valet about self parking he tried to be smart and say "well you need a car" i didnt find it too funny, the rooms were old and not very clean, our cityview was a beautiful view of the roof HaHa. Also our room is beside the stairs and the amount of noise people were making is ridiculous. The only good part about the stay was we got to check in at 12:00pm. would not spend 200$ to be treated like that and sleep in a messy room again.

Dear Joseph1995,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay. I am disappointed to learn about the actions of our employees. I am sorry if you found our valet agent to be offensive.

I apologize that the comfort of your stay was interrupted by noise created by nearby guests. I hope you will choose our hotel in the future so we may provide you with a quality stay that you expect and deserve.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Recently stayed as a family of 4.

Issue 1 - we were checked into a wheel chair accessible room without being informed. I don't care that there isn't a bath tub. However I am 6'2" tall and the shower is set for someone in a wheel chair. Hence, I had to squat nearly to my knees to get under the spray. Not impressed.

Issue 2 - the tv randomly froze...twice. Both times they had to send maintenance up to repair it. On the second visit he actually showed me how to get behind the wall mounted tv and re-boot the system myself. He said I was lucky it lasted 3 hrs the first time!!!! Nice quality!!

Issue 3 - my wife, kids and I went to the swimming pool. As soon as we entered we noticed the sting in our eyes from the chlorine in the air. We persevered and the kids swam. After about 7 or 8 minutes my wife had to leave and developed a nose bleed. Her lungs were burning from the chlorine. About 30 minutes later my kids were done. They both proceeded to cough continuously for about 30 minutes. I guess enough fresh air eventually cleared their lungs.

All issues were mentioned to the front desk. I suspect they are used to the complaints as they fell upon deaf ears.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stayed at this hotel while on vacation to Niagara Falls. The location was great, close to the falls as well as other attractions including the Skylon Tower. The beds were so comfortable we didn't want to get up in the morning. The hotel had an East Side Mario's in it which had great food. I would definitely recommend this hotel again. Our room had a partial view of the falls but the view in general was great anyways.

Room Tip: If you have airmiles to use, can .definitely reduce the cost of your room

Dear Karen B,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to post a positive review regarding your recent stay. We love to hear back from our guests when they enjoy themselves during their travels.

Please think of us the next time your travels include Niagara Falls – the comfy beds will be waiting for you!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We spent two nights at the Fallsview Four Points and overall it was a positive experience. The room was huge, though the bathroom was oddly small. We stayed in a jacuzzi suite, and the tub was clean, big and had nice jets. I'm not a small guy and I was able to share the tub with my wife without any problems. Elevators were quick and the staff was friendly. There were a few flaws. One, the room did not have sun shade curtains, only the sheer type. Luckily my wife and I are early risers, but had we wanted to sleep in, the East facing room would have been a serious problem. The second big flaw--for which there is no excuse--was the false advertising in the elevator. There was a huge poster that said "ask the concierge about free slot play money." So, of course, we asked. We were told, that the promotion was not good for August and that the concierge had asked the hotel staff to take down the poster. Really? The fact that it was still up is just laziness on behalf of the hotel. The third issue I had was less with the hotel proper, but with the IHop in the lobby. A word of warning, don't ask for scrambled eggs, you'll get watery powdered eggs. I was shocked that they even bothered with powdered eggs, considering IHop offers eggs any way you want them. Overall, I would stay again if I were able to find a great price, but avoid the IHop.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple