Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
Ranked #26 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I stayed overnight using a groupon that I had bought online. Was very pleasantly surprised when I got to the room...room was huge, had a great view of the Falls (although it was called a city view room), and had an awesome 2 person jacuzzi tub! My only dissappointment would be the lack of fridge, and the missing toiletries. However, we showed up an hour early and were let into the room, so it was easily forgivable. Hotel is attached to the casino, so need to go outside in the cold weather. And the front counter staff that I dealt with were very friendly and helpful. Would definitely consider staying there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (2,880)

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We got a pretty good deal from Groupon which included vouchers for the in-house IHOP and The Keg which is up the street. The hotel was clean - the only thing I really insist on - and the location was very good, right in the middle of town, walking distance to everything. Customer service was good. You can save a couple of dollars by parking at the casino across the street for $5 instead of the $12 per night the hotel charges (or $20 valet) and the casino is as close as the hotel's parking lot. I would go back - it was an enjoyable stay.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My boyfriend and I purchased a deal through my deal bag.com for a King Sized Bed with a cityview room. When we checked in, we went to our room and were so excited after driving a long way to relax. We got 2 queen sized beds with a view of the parking lot. I immediately called the front desk and was told that those sites do not guarantee what type of room you are going to get, and that the hotel has the right to change it. I said that I had booked our deal on June 7th (I had printed my e-mail confirmation) and it was now July 22. She did offered us another voucher for the Keg and to pay for our parking, however, my boyfriend who works at a 5 star hotel went to talk to her in person. She told him there was nothing she could do to give us a king sized bed, and even said to him "well I don't see what the big deal is, it's not like you booked a king sized bed with a jacuzzi in the room." She was so rude and we were very disappointed.

Also, the walls are paper thin, you can hear everything in the morning when housekeeping starts cleaning the rooms around yours. The AC makes a weird clanky noise when it's running.

The hotel lobby is nice and has a walkway to the casino and a starbucks and IHOP, but it's not worth the money.

Room Tip: Check the room before you pay anything.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Value for money at first, rather than staying in more expensive hotels because of teh view only, when you are in Niagara Falls you will be out of teh room most of the time so teh view is not a priority (Thats for Me), i beleive its one of teh best locations and has loads of food options around it and inside teh hotel building and just opposite the Falls View resort, close distance to the falls with a short walk down, close to all bars and restaurants.

Room Tip: high floors
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We got to the hotel right at the 4pm checkin time got our room right away, you can either pay $12 dollars for parking offsite, $20 for parking onsite, or $20 for valet. I'm pregnant and didn't want to walk so we opted for the valet. It was great just had to call 10-15 minutes before we needed the car (fine by me because that gave me time to use the washroom yet again and get ready) the king size bed was VERY comfortable, slept like a baby which is hard for me to do since I'm pregnant, so that says a lot. The room was nice and clean, the view was beautiful, we just had a view facing the casino but it was wonderful, we were In the tower with the 'c' elevator. Jacuzzi was very nice to sit and watch tv in. We did go to Ihop both mornings we were there, we did have coupons for it, it was still fairly pricey but I was hungry and wanted food right away, the food was very good. We also got coupons for the keg (located at embassy suites) VERY good service, VERY good meal, If you want a wonderful meal and don't mind spending some money then make an appearance there, it's worth it.
The only thing I can think of that wasn't great was that the location of the room didn't get us very good wifi, we were on the 8th floor of tower C. Awesome overall stay! I recommend staying here, I probably won't stay anywhere else from now on!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Jessbueckert
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is part of a big hotel/casino complex. It has really spacious rooms a nice swimmingpool and several restaurants. Everything is clean and its all really well maintained. Only negative was the guestrelations officer who tried to sell me the niagara experience for 139 dollar, while you can buy four of the six excursions they offer for only 41 dollars at the niagara falls ticketcenter.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank robertcalis
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Stayed here September 17-21, 2012. We had a great rate from TravelZoo and upgraded to a falls view room. Definitely worth it. Room clean, comfortable beds. We were on the top floor (1818) and were able to see the horseshoe falls--beautiful at all times. Walked to the casino for a really good breakfast buffet.

Room Tip: Pay extra for the falls view and a top floor.