Just wrapped up a three night stay, it was a combo of work and fun. Visited around the same time last year in almost the same room. At check in was informed this was the newer part of the hotel. The rooms are really nice and feel fairly clean and and fresh. I also had to do some work and the free wifi was excellent. It got a bit slow in the evenings which were probably busy times, but otherwise it was stellar.
I was aware that some sort of meal voucher was part of the package. We got a sizeable voucher for The Keg, an awesome $50 Dave and Busters voucher, and a shuttle pass which came in handy. This was all a great added value to the excellent room rate.
I had to do some work in the mornings, was able to have fun in the afternoons, then had to so a little bit of work in the evenings. Because of this we had some challenges with housekeeping. The do not disturb sign was on while I did the work stuff, remove the sign around noon, then head back to the room around 430 - 5ish. First day room was not made up so called the front desk and they sent someone up right away. The second day did the same thing. Returned to the room to find it not made up and a note saying "we tried to stop by at 2:30 and 3:30 and the DND sign was on the door. Please call front desk if you need any towels. What's annoying about it is the room was empty with no sign on the door during the times listed. Called the front desk and went downstairs for a coffee, room was made up upon return. Hopefully it was just a mix up, but it was somewhat irritating and unprofessional compared to our last stay and other stays at Four Points properties.
Other than the housekeeping thing it was a really nice stay and probably would return. Might choose a different hotel if having do the work in the room thing again.
Parking Tip: Noticed in other reviews that there's some complaints about the parking charges. This hotel is connected to the casino so avoid the steep parking charges and park at the casino across the street. It's only $5 or free if you join the players club and show your card. When you enter the casino garage stay on the level at the top of the ramp where the mechanical arm raises. At the far corner there's a door that opens up right to the skywalk leading over to Four Points. It really couldn't be any easier, and certainly is one of the best parking deals in the the fallsview area. I could understand not wanting to bother with this if there's a car load of kids, but as a couple or with friends save your money and park here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 Diamond AAA approved property is located in the heart of the Fallsview district in Niagara Falls, Canada. Minutes from the Falls and is connected to the Fallsview Casino, by an indoor glass walkway, which features gaming, concerts and shopping 24 hours a day. The hotel features Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, IHOP Restaurant, East Side Mario's and Starbucks Cafe. Other amenities offered are: valet parking, an indoor pool and whirlpool. Accommodation options are: standard, Riverview, Fallsview and luxurious Presidential rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Fallsview Plaza Niagara Falls
- Hotel Fallsview Plaza
- Fallsview Plaza Hotel