My three teens and I stayed at the Hampton Inn on our first trip to see Niagara Falls. The location was great, and we could actually see the mist (not the Falls) from our hotel. I would guess the walk to be about 15 minutes by way of Clifton Hill. It's much nicer walking around Planet Hollywood, but we didn't chance it at night.
The hotel is older but clean and quiet. Beds are super comfortable (as always with Hilton chain beds). The pool is small but there were only kids swimming. We enjoyed the sauna and hot tub too. I chose this hotel for its location, hot breakfast, and free parking. We paid $112 (USD) per night and thought that was a very good price. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clifton Victoria Inn At The Falls located on the Falls Avenue Resort, is within a block of Niagara Falls and the Clifton Hill tourist district. The hotel also sits directly across from Casino Niagara and the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. The Clifton Victoria Inn has long been a family favorite thanks to exceptional complimentary services and amenities, such as complimentary hot/cold breakfast buffet, 100% smoke free facilities, free wireless internet access and free on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clifton Victoria Inn at the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn By Hilton At The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls
- Hampton Inn At The Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn