The Hampton Inn was exactly what I expected after seeing the reviews on TripAdvisor. The property is a little bit dated. That's not a complaint, just an observation. Overall the hotel was very clean and the service was good.
We had a suite and our daughter loved having her own room. She also liked the pool in the courtyard.
It's a short walk to the major Niagara Falls attractions. If you've got a car, it's easy getting in and out of the parking lot.
I noticed evidence of a bar on the property that is no longer open. Too bad. It's really hard to get a beer in Ontario! No alcohol sold at convenience stores or gas stations. Bring your own if you're coming from NY.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clifton Victoria Inn At The Falls located on the Falls Avenue Resort, is within a block of Niagara Falls and the Clifton Hill tourist district. The hotel also sits directly across from Casino Niagara and the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. The Clifton Victoria Inn has long been a family favorite thanks to exceptional complimentary services and amenities, such as complimentary hot/cold breakfast buffet, 100% smoke free facilities, free wireless internet access and free on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Clifton Victoria Inn at the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn By Hilton At The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls
- Hampton Inn At The Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn