Clifton Victoria Inn at the Falls
$63
CrownePlaza.com
$53
  • Pool
Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$78
$164
$113
$137
$117
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Sheraton on the Falls(Niagara Falls)
$122
$109
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$70
$60
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$85
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$313
$304
1,645 results
All reviewshampton innfree parkingfree breakfastwaterpark packagethe breakfast areamake your own waffleswater parkcasino niagarafamily suitehot breakfastwithin walking distancesmall poolyogurthot tubindoor waterparkbeds were comfortableother attractions
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I purchased a waterpark family package for four. I found our room to be clean and the staff was nice. However, the dinner vouchers we received where a joke. Planet Hollywood was closed for an event. So our family with a 3 year old and 7 year old attempted to find the Fallsview restaurant at the Sheraton. When we got there at 5pm we where told that yes we had a $50 voucher and all our paperwork said with the purchase of an adult dinner the child dinner would be free. (along with there restaurant signs).The hostess informed us that yes, our three year old would be free but we would have to pay half price for our daughter. The price of a buffet dinner was way over our budget (by NO MEANS BUDGET FRIENDLY). We expected to get a deal but the place was way over priced for what we wanted to spend. We left and had to go purchase dinner at another establishment that had a more reasonable costs for children. I was disappointed. I expected to get at least my children's meals for free. I did mention what happened at dinner to the front desk at the hotel in the morning and she had not heard of that complaint, but would make note of it. I was not offered a slight discount of my room because we could not fully use or meal plan. Breakfast was average at best.
All in all the staff was nice and polite, room was great, indoor waterpark was great. HOWEVER coupons on the package deal not so great and the breakfast was average.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Dawn M
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Excellent clean room and good amenities. The breakfast was average but adequate and was included in the price.
We were on the higher levels but our window looked out over the lobby. This became very noisy in the morning with the echo of a ton of school children on a field trip having breakfast early.
I would recommend asking for an outward facing room if you are looking to sleep in.

Room Tip: Rooms on the outside of the building (not overlooking the lobby) are better for peace and quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Pippa P
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We bought fall view water park passes and hotel package deal through Living Social.
Checking in was fast. Staff was very nice and friendly. The hotel might seem a little out of style. The rooms were neat and clean. I went with my sister's family. They gave us adjacent rooms. The rooms had interconnecting doors. The kids could easily move back and forth. It was fun for them. But there was no privacy as a result of that. The hotel has free parking available till 1:00 pm of day of checkout. There is no underground path to the waterpark. Fallsview waterpark is right across the street. A 3-5 minute walk from the hotel.

Buffet breakfast was really good. We got up late. By the time we reached the breakfast area the place was full and there was a lineup for the waffles. Still no complaints. Waffles were good and the kids enjoyed the breakfast. We enjoyed our stay. Would definitely visit again.

2  Thank M J
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed here the Canadian May long weekend, part of a waterpark deal with our young kids. The hotel was clean and staff very nice and accommodating. We asked for some extra pillows and blankets in the evening, they were promptly brought to the room.

The breakfast scene was really underwhelming though. The hotel was not able to accommodate the amount of folks it had at breakfast. Got to breakfast at 9 am. All tables were full. Some folks were sitting on the ground eating, all the benches in the lobby were full of people sitting with plates on their laps, many were hovering to sniff out a table that was about to become free. Nothing like eating your meal while people are hovering around ready to pounce on your table. We decided to get in line for the continental buffet, and figured we could sit outside if needed, it was a bit cool outside so those seats were not taken. The line for the buffet was a bit ridiculous. It was my wife and 2 kids and myself. Got in the line at 9 am, got out of the line to go hunt for a seat at 9:50. Kids were a bit crazed by the wait. Found some empty barstools at the bar area and we setup there to eat. Food was good, just took a long time to get it due to the amount of guests.

From a value point of view, it was fantastic. Next time I would opt to venture out and pay for breakfast somewhere else instead of using the free breakfast, or stay across the street at the skyline inn, which doesn't have breakfast, but does have the skywalk to the waterpark.

2  Thank Craig L
Reviewed May 27, 2014

As a single Mom, I need to make every dollar count. This hotel was worth every penny!! It was clean, quiet and close to everything!! We stayed here as part of a package with the water park but my son and I enjoy the hotel pool/hot tub almost as much. We will definitely come back again!

Room Tip: I am a very light sleeper and was happy to have a room that didn't face on to the courtyard. Slept like a log.
2  Thank Cathy G