“Adequate”

Clifton Victoria Inn at the Falls
Ranked #27 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for two nights. We stayed in the room with a hot tub. The room was a little dated, but I wasn't there as a room inspector! LOL It was reasonably clean. You have to get a cart and take the small elevator up with your luggage. If I was older and not capable then I would not really be impressed. The elevator was small and sometimes had to wait a bit as there were too many people on it. If someone did have a luggage cart on it then for sure there was no room for anyone else. The location of the hotel is great, nice and close to many attractions!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Boomer82
Write a ReviewReviews (1,611)

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Hello,

We took the Falls view Waterpark package from Clifton Victoria Inn at the Falls Hotel! They gave us lot of things to do in the package including, 4 waterpark entry tickets, Magic Show (4 tickets), Bumper cars (4 tickets), Mini Golfing (4 tickets), and more...We booked the 2 bedroom family room and it had lot of space for all of us....there was also complementary free breakfast in the morning which included everything from cereal, waffle, eggs, bagels, tea, coffee, juices...full breakfast...we stayed in room 312 and we had a great stay and the staff was very friendly for sure. So I would recommend this hotel to anyone and it was very close to all attractions.

3  Thank ResumeWriter
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I stayed at the Clifton Victoria Inn for one night on Dec. 14, two adults and two kids in the room. We all enjoyed our stay, the room was nice and clean, the staff very helpful and polite, good location, good price, what else can you ask for....... I would go back to the hotel for sure.

1  Thank 89Ewelina
Reviewed December 26, 2013

This hotel used to be a Hampton Inn. It has decent, clean rooms with a free breakfast buffet in the morning. Price is lower than the surrounding hotels, so that's a plus. The only reason you would choose this hotel in Niagara is to be near the Fallsview Waterpark, its a bit too far from the Falls themselves.

The Clifton Victoria has good package deals that include discounts at local restaurants and free mini-golf/arcades etc. for the kids. We went on Christmas day with a Wagjag Jaunt deal. Our wait was nearly an hour at the front desk - though the staff said that was irregular due to the busy season. Once checked in, we put on bathing suits with clothes/jackets overtop to walk outside to get to the waterpark - and then changed there to use the slides. That is a big inconvenience. The Skyline across the street is a bit more money, but has a heated bridge that you can use to walk from your room to the park in your shorts! So we probably will not stay here again. Its not terrible, just an inconvenience.

Room Tip: Choose room facing outside if possible; rooms facing the indoor pool and lobby are very loud at nigh...
2  Thank wjtlet
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the hotel. My room was really clean and well kept and the whole floor was fairly quiet which made sleeping easy. The breakfast was really good with so many wide variety of items. The location was really close to Clifton Hill and other amenities which I really liked. The only thing that ruined my stay was the horrible customer service that I received from the front desk rep. Asking for directions and advice on where to go and the front desk clerk gives me attitude and short answer responses. I even wrote to the manager Deanna to complain and never received a reply back. Never again will I ever stay at this hotel ever again. This hotel needs to learn how to better train their staff on how to properly serve and treat customers.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
6  Thank Nathan T
Reviewed December 21, 2013

We stayed at the Clifton Victoria inn Dec 21 for the night. Got a awesome deal from Wagjag and brought all our grandchildren here as there Christmas present. When we checked in I had forgot the vouchers. It was very stressful as everyone was arriving, excited and wanting to get into the water park .Kristin at the front desk was so helpful trying to help me. It if wasn't for her I'm sure I would have had a major meltdown. I can't say enough about customer service at this hotel. They're the best. Thanks Kristin for all your help and patience.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank OntarioGroupof4
Reviewed December 20, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times. It's always a great time. The staff are friendly and helpful. The premise is clean. The rooms are large and clean. This is my number one choice when we are travelling to Niagara Falls.

1  Thank Steff_and_Scott