Starting with the downside....the breakfast buffet is extremely crowded (weekend stay) and the pool is a little small. The rest was great. Although we had a ground floor room due to a last minute reservation, it was very spacious and clean. Beds were very confortable. Location is absolutley perfect. Within walking distance from everyting that is Niagara Falls yet far enough from the main street to enjoy a quiet sleep. Free parking was also great considering the fraffic and parking rates in the area. Having the casino right across the street was fun too. Would stay here again for sure. But as others mentioned, be aware of the name change. It's now the Clifton Victoria Inn at the Falls even though the sign still says "Hampton Inn".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clifton Victoria Inn At The Falls located on the Falls Avenue Resort, is within a block of Niagara Falls and the Clifton Hill tourist district. The hotel also sits directly across from Casino Niagara and the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. The Clifton Victoria Inn has long been a family favorite thanks to exceptional complimentary services and amenities, such as complimentary hot/cold breakfast buffet, 100% smoke free facilities, free wireless internet access and free on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Clifton Victoria Inn at the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn By Hilton At The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls
- Hampton Inn At The Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn