This was my families second stay here for a March break, and it will not be our last. Last time we booked a room with two beds and for this stay we decided on a family suite and it is well worth the extra cost. The suite has two rooms and each has a flat screen t.v. and we were pleasantly surprised that there was also mini fridge in the kids room. The main room had a king bed and the second had a queen. We stayed in room 315 and it has a nice interior atrium balcony overlooking the pool. They do not have any family suites with an exterior view. We have three boys, 13, 12 and 6 and we got a foldaway bed and it fit perfectly beside the bed in the second room. It was nice to be able to close the kids bedroom door while I showered and changed, having their door closed I was able to blow dry my hair, watch the morning news, etc. all while not disturbing their sleep. One of the main reasons we chose this hotel again was the free parking, free wi fi and as well the free breakfast. The boys loved making their own waffles every morning. There is coffee and tea available all the time in the lobby, as well as fresh fruit. The location of the hotel is awesome. Right across from the Waterpark, Casino Niagara and walking distance to the Clifton hill attractions and the falls. Even in March we walked all the way down to the Canadian falls and back up again and it was a very nice stroll. My kids love the pool at the hotel, I love the hot tub because I was able to sit in it and watch them while they swam. This hotel is not the newest, could use some upgrades, but I will still book here again. Cannot beat the value and the hotel staff are really friendly and helpful. On our last night there our toilet stopped flushing, it was 10:30 pm and I called the front desk and they sent someone up right away and he fixed it and all was perfect, great service! We will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clifton Victoria Inn At The Falls located on the Falls Avenue Resort, is within a block of Niagara Falls and the Clifton Hill tourist district. The hotel also sits directly across from Casino Niagara and the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. The Clifton Victoria Inn has long been a family favorite thanks to exceptional complimentary services and amenities, such as complimentary hot/cold breakfast buffet, 100% smoke free facilities, free wireless internet access and free on-site parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Clifton Victoria Inn at the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn By Hilton At The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls
- Hampton Inn At The Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn