“Second happy stay here!”

Clifton Victoria Inn at the Falls
Ranked #27 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This was my families second stay here for a March break, and it will not be our last. Last time we booked a room with two beds and for this stay we decided on a family suite and it is well worth the extra cost. The suite has two rooms and each has a flat screen t.v. and we were pleasantly surprised that there was also mini fridge in the kids room. The main room had a king bed and the second had a queen. We stayed in room 315 and it has a nice interior atrium balcony overlooking the pool. They do not have any family suites with an exterior view. We have three boys, 13, 12 and 6 and we got a foldaway bed and it fit perfectly beside the bed in the second room. It was nice to be able to close the kids bedroom door while I showered and changed, having their door closed I was able to blow dry my hair, watch the morning news, etc. all while not disturbing their sleep. One of the main reasons we chose this hotel again was the free parking, free wi fi and as well the free breakfast. The boys loved making their own waffles every morning. There is coffee and tea available all the time in the lobby, as well as fresh fruit. The location of the hotel is awesome. Right across from the Waterpark, Casino Niagara and walking distance to the Clifton hill attractions and the falls. Even in March we walked all the way down to the Canadian falls and back up again and it was a very nice stroll. My kids love the pool at the hotel, I love the hot tub because I was able to sit in it and watch them while they swam. This hotel is not the newest, could use some upgrades, but I will still book here again. Cannot beat the value and the hotel staff are really friendly and helpful. On our last night there our toilet stopped flushing, it was 10:30 pm and I called the front desk and they sent someone up right away and he fixed it and all was perfect, great service! We will be back!!

Room Tip: If you have kids, choose the family suite. Kid's will have their own tv!!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Dionisiamdx

Reviewed March 2, 2013

This was our second time at the Hampton Inn and again we had a great time. We stayed in the guest room which has a jacuzzi in the bedroom, it was very relaxing. We had great service from the time we checked in to the time we checked out. The staff there were very friendly and kind to us. We also enjoyed there complimentary breakfast it was yummy. The location is great, you get free parking and you can walk to all the fun places that is located in Clifton Hill and the casino and the indoor waterpark is just across the street. I recommended the Hampton Inn to my daughter and she booked a package for the March break with her family. We can't wait to go there again.

Room Tip: Higher floor with a view of Clifton Hill
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Marie154996
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Me an my wife decided to celebrate our anniversary at Hampton Inn in Niagara Falls. Package included one night at the hotel, four two-day tickets to Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, parking, breakfast. You'll get a coupon with $50 off if dine at one of the restaurants. They gave us a nice and clean room with a king size bed and jacuzzi. We didn't have much time after checking-in at 5pm and decided to go to a buffet restaurant at Sheraton I believe. Don't forget to present your coupon to get a $50 discount.The food was good. We also had tickets for a Spirit of the dance show. The show was great, we enjoyed it.
We went to the waterpark in the evening and next morning(the pass is valid 24 hours, from 3pm on arrival day till 3pm of the next day). There are some really good slides for adults so you won't be disappointed. And if you have kids you'll definitely have an excellent time there.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Edward G
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Family holiday - 7 adults and three children under 5 - hotel was well located with free parking and great complimentary breakfast, enjoyed free coffee and tea all day. At least 2 rooms had trouble regulating heat. There were rooms located overlooking the courtyard and pool - may try these next year. Enjoyed good meal at Boston Pizza.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank krammerdog
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Went there with my family and 2 small kids, and as always, it was a truly great stay. This time the family came along with me for business, and they were supposed to go out and wander Clifton Hills, but the weather had turned ugly, and the hotel had no problems with my family waiting for me in their spacoius and comfortable lobby/breakfast area.

If I had of stayed in any other hotel in NF, my family would have been in trouble, as they would have no where to stay. Just about every other hotel would not have been able to accomodate them. They live by their promise that "you will be 100% satisfied"

As always the beds were very comfortable, breakfast was great, and they had no problem with us checking in really late, and even granted us a late check out as my young son slept in.

Thanks again!

Room Tip: Rooms with a balcony are really nice
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank MikeM1
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The helpful staff made my stay comfortable and stress free. I arrived early but I was told I could park free and see the sights until my room was available. Got some photos at the Antique Photo Shop on Victoria Street, lol. Went for lunch at Ruby's and toured the Movieland Wax Museum and Haunted Mansion on Clifton Hill. Went back to the room and found a bottle of wine with two glasses, filled to the brim with Hershey Chocolates. I must have told them it was my Birthday

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bearwithme18
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This hotel offered a great value with a great location. As many have already mentioned the biggest appeal to our family was the great deal package rate for the Fallsview Waterpark, free parking, complimentary breakfast, and wifi. The hotel staff was courteous and helpful at all levels. Our room was dated and could use a renovation, but was clean and comfortable. Breakfast items were average, but several of the bagels, danishes, and breads were rock hard. There were enough other items to choose from to overlook the stale pastries. We enjoyed the pool and the complimentary 24 hour coffee and tea. All in all, we would choose to stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family