“Just o.k”

Ramada Plaza Niagara Falls
Ranked #71 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Rooms good,pay for parking. No shuttle service,30 dollars for cab both ways down to falls. I would stay at a hotel closer to the falls,and pay the 50 dollars difference. Restaurant not very good.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaPlaza_10, Front Office Manager at Ramada Plaza Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay. We do however apologize for the poor experience you had in the restaurant. Should you wish to further discuss your stay please do not hesitate to contact me directly at Brittany.bussi@ramadaplazaniagara.com and I will be delighted to assist you.

There are newer reviews for Ramada Plaza Niagara Falls

Reviewed November 22, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I purchased rooms using a dealfind package and was treated very poorly by the groups sales person as a result. I checked with dealfind before purchasing a number of rooms for a group and was told that was not a problem. However, the hotel never asked for details of the number of people per room, then chastised our group upon checkout for not providing that information. We also let them know when our group would be going for breakfast in the morning when we checked in, yet when we arrived in Don' Cherry's for breakfast the next morning, the one waiter working that morning told us that he had no idea we were coming for breakfast. As a result, service was slow and we were late for a tour we had booked. Also, one of the rooms had a heater with a frame that was falling off the wall and a terrible smell. We were moved after calling to complain but how does housekeeping not notice this when cleaning the room? Lastly, the water took about 5 minutes to turn hot in the morning.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
RamadaPlaza_10, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Hello,
Thank you for your response; I am sorry if you thought that you were mistreated. In all of our many correspondants via email, telephone and in person, I thought that I was very cordial. I do apologize if I came across any other way. It is not a problem to purchase many groupon vouchers to book for a group, but when calling the hotel to book this group with all of the vouchers it would help consisderably to contact the sales department ahead of time to insure the transition runs smoothly.
When I assisted you with adding vouchers for the extra people in the rooms, I also thought that you had - when reserving the rooms, given the names of the guests that would be occupying the rooms, this is usually done when reserving a room. Once again, I do apologize for the miscommunication by our team.
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you and your groups back to our hotel in the future. Please contact me directly at Laurie.Salter@RamadaPlazaNiagara.com to book your reservation.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaPlaza_10, Front Office Manager at Ramada Plaza Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2013

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I usually stay at the Hilton but decided to be more dollar savvy this trip... I stayed at the Ramada Plaza on Lundy's lane Saturday night. I stayed in the 2 room jacuzzi king suite - which was gorgeous to be honest.The stay cost me about $145.00 taxes incl. for the night, which I thought was a steal seeing as the Hilton would've cost me over $300.00. The fact that it is just off of the falls is great. It was a convenient place - especially the fact that it's right across from the outlet stores. I have to say that the best part of the suite was the bathroom - great job. I am usually very picky about bathrooms (they have to be completely clean and tidy for me to enjoy the room), but this one was excellent. The only downfall was that our room was located at a window near a side road and would constantly hear cars speed by. But all in all, I think I have found a new alternative to my usual Hilton!

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaPlaza_10, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Plaza Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Dear Daniela,
Thank you for the wonderful review. We have recently renovated our rooms and am very pleased that you loved it. We do take great pride in our cleanliness and great customer service and am glad you found an alternative to the Hilton. We cant wait to welcome you back again in your future travels.
Thank you.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed November 19, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaPlaza_10, Front Office Manager at Ramada Plaza Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013