“wedding”

Ramada Plaza Niagara Falls
Ranked #65 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (222)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
BOWMANVILLE
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Our room was handicapped room -
Good - spacious room, great bathroom, sitting room, door to outside to reach vehicle but could only be locked from inside.
Not so good - too much under pad under carpet which made it impossible for me to push myself in my wheelchair in the room (maybe use lower pile under pad?), toilet in the bathroom was far too low for me to get myself up from it (I have MS... 130 lbs maybe use raised toilet seat?), only access to inside of room was a long way away from entrance of hotel (maybe provide key to outside door and ramp the door?) , it was difficult for my husband to hold the door of the room open and pull me in my wheelchair through (provide hook to hold door open?)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Greeley, Colorado
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Overall this hotel was dirty and myself and other guests had a variety of problems. I don't think the lobby area or elevators were vacuumed the entire week I was there because the same trash lay unmoved the entire time. On top of the poor condition of the hotel, a $10 per day parking fee was added after I had made my reservation. I was not informed of this change until I arrived. There is no need for a parking fee at this hotel as there is no valet service or parking facility, just a standard parking lot with plenty of spaces. Not good service from this hotel and I warn people to make your reservations elsewhere.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
RamadaPlaza_10, Manager at Ramada Plaza Niagara Falls, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you for your response. I would like to apologize for what transpired during your stay. The hotel was in the process of major lobby and floor renovations, we do apologize for the poor appearance at that time. We have also addressed your issues with our Executive Housekeeper in order to ensure that they do not occur again. Parking is fully disclosed on our website as well as all third party websites and is a non negotiable fee. The Ramada Plaza Niagara Falls is undergoing many improvements in order to better serve our guests. We hope to welcome you back to ensure a positive guest experience in the near future.