“Wonderful Stay as always”

Ranked #6 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
“Wonderful Stay as always”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

I have gone to other hotel but this one is my favourite. I have been coming since last year in July I was greater by Alexandria and ever since i have been coming back. I was upset she wasn't there on my last vists thought she be back from her leave! But the Front Desk was wonderful always a pleasure of staying here. Jacuzzi suite was amazing, spectacular view and amazing!

Will see you soon!

• Stayed August 2014
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
Dear AriannaD1212
I want to thank you for being loyal to the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am happy that you found the staff wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Hotel and I am sure Alexandria will be back for your next visit.
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (457)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Aachen, Germany
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Thanks to Victoria we got the room with the view...what a treat...
Kept on taking pictures and send them to Europe....loved it....we felt like being on a honeymoon
Front desk service was excellent...good hints what to do
Thanks again

1 Thank Jutta C
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Dear Jutta
I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am happy to see that the staff was able to give you excellent service.
McMurray, United States
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Booked 3 rooms by telephone for family vacation. Reservation staff fantastic. We were all in the same hallway next to each other. Rooms had fantastic views! (839, 838, 837). Rooms were very nice. Our son & his wife celebrating 20th anniversary had corner room(839) w exceptional views! Staff were excellent. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Karen C
Dear Karen C
I want to thank you for highly recommending the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. The view is amazing and the staff work very hard at excellent customer service. They will enjoy reading your comments
Glen burnie, United States
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Loved the view, honest description of view. room was so lovely. 2 person jet tub was great, easy to fill with hot water. Staff was very knowledgeable about the area and things to do and see. We were confused about the need to put our card in the slot to have the air on. liked the sleep number beds. walls nicely insulated really never heard anything from outside our room.

1 Thank Sylvia M
Dear Sylvia M
I am thrilled to see that you had a wonderful stay at the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. The staff pride themselves on their knowledge of the city and I am glad that this was helpful to you. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallview
Cleveland, United States
Reviewed August 27, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Radisson Fallsview hotel for one night. We were greeted by a valet who helped us unpack our luggage and assist with parking. The woman at the front desk was extremely polite and helpful. Our room was exactly what the picture online looked like and we enjoyed the sleep number bed. The jacuzzi tub was nice as well. But overall, the view was exactly what I was expecting! The only thing that could have been improved was having better air conditioning in the hallways. We received vouchers for breakfast at Tony Roma's (buffet.) My husband had pancakes, eggs, sausage and bacon while I had fruit, toast and hash browns. There also was a make your own waffle station. We used a voucher the night before at Outback Steakhouse. Overall, we enjoyed our stay at the Radisson and would come back in a heart beat. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone, and suggest getting a room with a view of the falls!

1 Thank Catherine M
Dear Catherine M
I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am thrilled to see that you had a great time and thank you for recommending us to other.
Raidsson Hotel & Suites Fallsview
Glen Ridge, New Jersey
Reviewed August 27, 2014

I chose the Radisson after reading TripAdvisor reviews, and everything that was said about the excellent customer service was true. When we arrived they couldn't find my reservation-- my error, I had booked online for the following day. That night there were no rooms with a view available. They found us a king bed suite that was very nice and was at the price of a room. The next morning when I had planned to put our luggage on hold and move into the room with the view, the desk staff got the room ready by the time we finished breakfast. She said "you are going to love this room!" The room, 1439, was spectacular, with a full wall of windows overlooking the falls and a jacuzzi. It was well worth the price. The buffet breakfast at Tony Roma's was not special, but at $7.99 was a good value. I would definitely stay here again if I returned to Niagara Falls

1 Thank DonnaLovesJazz
Dear DonnaLovesZazz
I am happy to see that if you were ever in the area again that you would definitely stay at our hotel. The staff work very hard at excellent customer service and will enjoy reading you comments. I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.
Ajax, Canada
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Stopped off for a one night stay on our family's summer road trip. Was very happy with this hotel, location was great for the value paid and as club Carlson members the room was adjusted to better accommodate the family requirements. The onsite restaurant was great and a good value, again for the falls area. In summary very happy with the property for our stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Dear Paul M
I am thrilled to see that you were very happy with the hotel and it's location. I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.