“Would stay here again.”

Ranked #5 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 2 night. The location was great. We were close to everything. They made sure my mom was next door to us. The room was clean and the jacuzzi tub was great after walking all day long. The only cons were - the pool was way too cold. The same for the hot tub. The parking cost, $20CAD, is way over priced. It's outdoor parking as well.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Thank Cathy Gollmitze... P
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

Dear Cathy Golimitze
I am happy to see that you found the hotel clean and location good. I am sorry to see that you found the pool to cold. I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview
Shelley Kemp
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

The room was okay, and the "falls" view was okay, but not great. This hotel is situated at the very end of the falls, and you can only see a small part of Horseshoe Falls from your room and also up the river. The indoor pool was dirty and cold, and the onsite restaurant (Tony Roma) was horrible. We had breakfast there (the hotel gives out a discount coupon), and it wouldn't have been worth it even if it was free. We had planned on possibly having dinner there until we had the breakfast. It was awful!!! The absolute worst breakfast we have ever had, and we travel a lot!!! The proximity to the action isn't the best at this hotel either. It's at the opposite end of where the action is, which isn't so bad if you're young and healthy, but for handicapped persons or seniors, you'd have to take the bus or a taxi. More money in a place that's already VERY expensive.

Room Tip: Book a different hotel!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank GingerSnap317

Dear GingerSnap317
I would like to apologize for the Restaurant and I have passed your comments on to them with regards to the breakfast. I would also like to say Im sorry for the condition of the pool and I thank you for bringing this to my attention so that I can address this with the staff.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Not a bad hotel, but the room was dated and not in great shape. Fallsview is a bit deceiving because the falls is not very close to the hotel and you are looking between the hotels on the opposite of the street. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful, but the hotel felt a bit old and tired. Fine for the night, but not an extended stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear JeremyC
I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am sorry to see that you felt our hotel was dated and did not like our renovated ultra- modern look. I am happy to see that you found the staff friendly and helpful
Shelley Kemp
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stayed at the Radisson for 2 nights. The hotel is very good and the rooms very clean. I asked for a room on a high floor and Laura in reception helped me with this for which I am grateful to her. We had the most stunning view of the Niagara Falls and I will never forget that.

I couldn't eat the breakfast as it was too sweet. I can't blame this on the hotel as this must be a typical Canadian style breakfast.

We could walk to the center of town but it takes about 20 minutes,

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank helenoftroy23

Dear helenoflroy23
I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your view from the room and found the hotel to be clean. I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview

Reviewed July 15, 2014

When we booked this hotel we knew it wasn't one of the hotels at Niagara with the best vantage point of the falls. We requested a falls view room and we certainly weren't disappointed! It was a great view of the horseshoe falls. The room was clean and bright. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The only downside were the beds - although they came with a facility to alter the firmness of the mattress they really weren't very comfortable. That said the view definitely made up for it on a short break.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 868 which had a great view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank NellieK8

Dear NellieK8
I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am glad that you found the view amazing and the staff friendly and helpful.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Amazing view of the top of the Canadian horseshoe falls from our Falls view room on the thirteenth floor! Nice hotel room with pleasant staff and good free Wifi. However, air conditioning was quite noisy particularly during night time. Unable to get an outside phone line despite reporting a problem. No breakfast provided by the hotel but available next door, or at near by coffee shops. Pleasant walk down to the Falls or bus stop near by.

Room Tip: High floor with Falls view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth O
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Dear ElizabethO
I am happy that you found the view amazing from your room and the hotel nice with pleasnat staff. I do apologize for the noise from your ac unit in you room. I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was very nice and clean! Me and my husband stayed for 3 nights! Everything was perfect! The room was big and comfortable! The location is near everything you want to see in Niagara Falls. The staff was very friendly and easy to talk with. We had a very nice time there!

Stayed: September 2013

Dear Maria D
Our hotel is central to all that Niagara Falls has to offer. I am glad that you found the room to big, comfortable and clean. A perfect stay is always nice to have. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.