2,985 results
All reviewssleep numbertony romahorseshoe fallsroom was cleangreat viewa falls view roomjetted tubpartial viewother hotelsincline railwayvalet stafffridge and microwaveparking lotgreat roomvalet parkingking bedbreakfast buffet
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stayed at the Radisson for 2 nights. The hotel is very good and the rooms very clean. I asked for a room on a high floor and Laura in reception helped me with this for which I am grateful to her. We had the most stunning view of the Niagara Falls and I will never forget that.

I couldn't eat the breakfast as it was too sweet. I can't blame this on the hotel as this must be a typical Canadian style breakfast.

We could walk to the center of town but it takes about 20 minutes,

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank helenoftroy23
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

Dear helenoflroy23
I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your view from the room and found the hotel to be clean. I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview

Reviewed July 15, 2014

When we booked this hotel we knew it wasn't one of the hotels at Niagara with the best vantage point of the falls. We requested a falls view room and we certainly weren't disappointed! It was a great view of the horseshoe falls. The room was clean and bright. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The only downside were the beds - although they came with a facility to alter the firmness of the mattress they really weren't very comfortable. That said the view definitely made up for it on a short break.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 868 which had a great view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank NellieK8

Dear NellieK8
I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am glad that you found the view amazing and the staff friendly and helpful.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Amazing view of the top of the Canadian horseshoe falls from our Falls view room on the thirteenth floor! Nice hotel room with pleasant staff and good free Wifi. However, air conditioning was quite noisy particularly during night time. Unable to get an outside phone line despite reporting a problem. No breakfast provided by the hotel but available next door, or at near by coffee shops. Pleasant walk down to the Falls or bus stop near by.

Room Tip: High floor with Falls view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth O
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Dear ElizabethO
I am happy that you found the view amazing from your room and the hotel nice with pleasnat staff. I do apologize for the noise from your ac unit in you room. I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was very nice and clean! Me and my husband stayed for 3 nights! Everything was perfect! The room was big and comfortable! The location is near everything you want to see in Niagara Falls. The staff was very friendly and easy to talk with. We had a very nice time there!

Stayed: September 2013

Dear Maria D
Our hotel is central to all that Niagara Falls has to offer. I am glad that you found the room to big, comfortable and clean. A perfect stay is always nice to have. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

just spent 3 days in the falls and this hotel was pretty much top notch in every way. we had a king corner room with a small view of the falls. the room was a good size, good bed, huge bathroom with huge tub/shower. the room was really good in almost every way( we had some weird issues with the the tv..it would come on by itself several times through the night,,this happened every night)...I thought it was maybe on a timer,,but it came on at random times and a couple times through the day as well....makes a funny story. this is a huge and very busy hotel,,but I would like to give a shout out/heads up to Victoria for her great customer service,,also ryan at the onsite tony roma's and the parking guys...great job. we had a great time in the falls and this hotel was very good.

Room Tip: we stayed in the tower,,don't know about the smaller part
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank familymanNewLiskeard

Dear familyman
I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am thrilled to see that you found the staff to have great customer service adn you had a great time while visiting the Falls. I do apologize for the TV, this is odd and I will have maintenance check the rooms to make sure we do not have this happening again.

Shelley Kemp
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.