“Good hotel and near to the Falls”

Ranked #5 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Netanya, Israel
“Good hotel and near to the Falls”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stayed at the Radisson for 2 nights. The hotel is very good and the rooms very clean. I asked for a room on a high floor and Laura in reception helped me with this for which I am grateful to her. We had the most stunning view of the Niagara Falls and I will never forget that.

I couldn't eat the breakfast as it was too sweet. I can't blame this on the hotel as this must be a typical Canadian style breakfast.

We could walk to the center of town but it takes about 20 minutes,

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank helenoftroy23
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Dear helenoflroy23
I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your view from the room and found the hotel to be clean. I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (473)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Swindon, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 15, 2014

When we booked this hotel we knew it wasn't one of the hotels at Niagara with the best vantage point of the falls. We requested a falls view room and we certainly weren't disappointed! It was a great view of the horseshoe falls. The room was clean and bright. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The only downside were the beds - although they came with a facility to alter the firmness of the mattress they really weren't very comfortable. That said the view definitely made up for it on a short break.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 868 which had a great view.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank NellieK8
Dear NellieK8
I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am glad that you found the view amazing and the staff friendly and helpful.
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Amazing view of the top of the Canadian horseshoe falls from our Falls view room on the thirteenth floor! Nice hotel room with pleasant staff and good free Wifi. However, air conditioning was quite noisy particularly during night time. Unable to get an outside phone line despite reporting a problem. No breakfast provided by the hotel but available next door, or at near by coffee shops. Pleasant walk down to the Falls or bus stop near by.

Room Tip: High floor with Falls view.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Elizabeth O
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear ElizabethO
I am happy that you found the view amazing from your room and the hotel nice with pleasnat staff. I do apologize for the noise from your ac unit in you room. I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was very nice and clean! Me and my husband stayed for 3 nights! Everything was perfect! The room was big and comfortable! The location is near everything you want to see in Niagara Falls. The staff was very friendly and easy to talk with. We had a very nice time there!

Stayed September 2013
Dear Maria D
Our hotel is central to all that Niagara Falls has to offer. I am glad that you found the room to big, comfortable and clean. A perfect stay is always nice to have. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.

New Liskeard
Reviewed July 14, 2014

just spent 3 days in the falls and this hotel was pretty much top notch in every way. we had a king corner room with a small view of the falls. the room was a good size, good bed, huge bathroom with huge tub/shower. the room was really good in almost every way( we had some weird issues with the the tv..it would come on by itself several times through the night,,this happened every night)...I thought it was maybe on a timer,,but it came on at random times and a couple times through the day as well....makes a funny story. this is a huge and very busy hotel,,but I would like to give a shout out/heads up to Victoria for her great customer service,,also ryan at the onsite tony roma's and the parking guys...great job. we had a great time in the falls and this hotel was very good.

Room Tip: we stayed in the tower,,don't know about the smaller part
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank familymanNewLiskeard
Dear familyman
I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am thrilled to see that you found the staff to have great customer service adn you had a great time while visiting the Falls. I do apologize for the TV, this is odd and I will have maintenance check the rooms to make sure we do not have this happening again.

Miami, Florida
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was clean and comfortable. They upgraded us to a room with a great view of the falls. Staff was helpful and nice, especially Lee that helped us with the luggage. Parking is $22 when there is a $ 5 just across the street! Good breakfast in Tony Roma's

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank BJudith
Dear BJudith
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am glad that you found the staff helpful and we were able to give you an upgrade. I am happy you had an awesome time and we look forward to your return if you are ever in the area again.

Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed July 13, 2014

The hotel itself is beautiful inside and out.
However, when we checked in the lady was not very informative, and she looked dirty and not up to customer service hospitality par. When we got up to our room, we were missing a pillow, the blankets and sheets were wrinkled and the sleep number bed did not work (the remote was broken). The pillows that were there was as flat as a board. And for some reason they don't allow you to hook up an HDMI cable to the TV (money grab by the hotel, they want you to purchase their movies etc)
When I walked into the bathroom, there was hair and grime in the tub and the mirror was dirty.
They do not offer continental breakfast like every other hotel I have ever stayed at. What they do offer is 2 dollars off their 10 dollar breakfast for one person.... ooooh, how generous (sarcasm).
At the end of it all, I was charged 3% for a promotion I took advantage of! WHY ARE YOU CHARGING SOMEONE FOR A PROMOTION YOU'RE HAVING? What an oxymoron! I will never stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear bnksns
I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am happy to see that you found the hotel itself to be beautiful inside and out. I do want to apologize for the issues that you had with your room as this is not something that is common for our hotel. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I have addressed it with the housekeeping staff. I will also pass your comments onto the restaurant for their review as this is not owned or operated by the hotel.