2,984 results
All reviewssleep numbertony romahorseshoe fallsroom was cleangreat viewa falls view roomjetted tubpartial viewother hotelsincline railwayvalet stafffridge and microwaveparking lotgreat roomvalet parkingking bedbreakfast buffet
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was very nice and clean! Me and my husband stayed for 3 nights! Everything was perfect! The room was big and comfortable! The location is near everything you want to see in Niagara Falls. The staff was very friendly and easy to talk with. We had a very nice time there!

Stayed: September 2013
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Dear Maria D
Our hotel is central to all that Niagara Falls has to offer. I am glad that you found the room to big, comfortable and clean. A perfect stay is always nice to have. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.

Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview

Reviewed July 14, 2014

just spent 3 days in the falls and this hotel was pretty much top notch in every way. we had a king corner room with a small view of the falls. the room was a good size, good bed, huge bathroom with huge tub/shower. the room was really good in almost every way( we had some weird issues with the the tv..it would come on by itself several times through the night,,this happened every night)...I thought it was maybe on a timer,,but it came on at random times and a couple times through the day as well....makes a funny story. this is a huge and very busy hotel,,but I would like to give a shout out/heads up to Victoria for her great customer service,,also ryan at the onsite tony roma's and the parking guys...great job. we had a great time in the falls and this hotel was very good.

Room Tip: we stayed in the tower,,don't know about the smaller part
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank familymanNewLiskeard

Dear familyman
I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am thrilled to see that you found the staff to have great customer service adn you had a great time while visiting the Falls. I do apologize for the TV, this is odd and I will have maintenance check the rooms to make sure we do not have this happening again.

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was clean and comfortable. They upgraded us to a room with a great view of the falls. Staff was helpful and nice, especially Lee that helped us with the luggage. Parking is $22 when there is a $ 5 just across the street! Good breakfast in Tony Roma's

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank BJudith

Dear BJudith
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am glad that you found the staff helpful and we were able to give you an upgrade. I am happy you had an awesome time and we look forward to your return if you are ever in the area again.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

The hotel itself is beautiful inside and out.
However, when we checked in the lady was not very informative, and she looked dirty and not up to customer service hospitality par. When we got up to our room, we were missing a pillow, the blankets and sheets were wrinkled and the sleep number bed did not work (the remote was broken). The pillows that were there was as flat as a board. And for some reason they don't allow you to hook up an HDMI cable to the TV (money grab by the hotel, they want you to purchase their movies etc)
When I walked into the bathroom, there was hair and grime in the tub and the mirror was dirty.
They do not offer continental breakfast like every other hotel I have ever stayed at. What they do offer is 2 dollars off their 10 dollar breakfast for one person.... ooooh, how generous (sarcasm).
At the end of it all, I was charged 3% for a promotion I took advantage of! WHY ARE YOU CHARGING SOMEONE FOR A PROMOTION YOU'RE HAVING? What an oxymoron! I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Dear bnksns
I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am happy to see that you found the hotel itself to be beautiful inside and out. I do want to apologize for the issues that you had with your room as this is not something that is common for our hotel. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I have addressed it with the housekeeping staff. I will also pass your comments onto the restaurant for their review as this is not owned or operated by the hotel.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Had a 2 night stay. Was able to check in early at 2PM. Rm 938 had a wonderful view of the Falls. Victoria was very quick in checking us in. Room was beautiful and clean. The twin bed had firmness control. Got lucky on parking during the 4th weekend, was full most of the time. 15 min walk to the falls, Firework show during our stay was only 5 mins. AC in the hallway was broken, but room AC was great. Overall had a wonderful stay. Thanks for the wonderful stay. Will stay again !!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Quan M
I am pleased to see that we were able to get you check into the hotel early as it can be difficult this time of the year. I do want to apologize for the AC not working correctly in the halls. I agree with you, the view of the Falls is beautiful to look at. The staff work very hard to maintain excellent service and a clean building and will appreciate your comments. We all look forward to your return and thank you for taking the time to leave a review.