2,999 results
All reviews sleep number tony roma horseshoe falls room was clean great view a falls view room jetted tub partial view other hotels incline railway fridge and microwave valet staff parking lot great room valet parking king bed breakfast buffet
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Had a 2 night stay. Was able to check in early at 2PM. Rm 938 had a wonderful view of the Falls. Victoria was very quick in checking us in. Room was beautiful and clean. The twin bed had firmness control. Got lucky on parking during the 4th weekend, was full most of the time. 15 min walk to the falls, Firework show during our stay was only 5 mins. AC in the hallway was broken, but room AC was great. Overall had a wonderful stay. Thanks for the wonderful stay. Will stay again !!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Dear Quan M
I am pleased to see that we were able to get you check into the hotel early as it can be difficult this time of the year. I do want to apologize for the AC not working correctly in the halls. I agree with you, the view of the Falls is beautiful to look at. The staff work very hard to maintain excellent service and a clean building and will appreciate your comments. We all look forward to your return and thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Shelley Kemp
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

First off, when you make a reservation you are shown a nice tall building but if you don't get a falls view room they put you in a small motel like building next to the tall building. We had two rooms, when we checked in the sheets in one of the rooms were dirty (hair all over the sheets and dirty), there was hair in the bath tub, the glasses were not covered. Upon calling the front desk the sheets were changed but had a feeling that the pillow cases and the duvet cover were used also and should have been changed. It just felt like we were staying at a very expensive motel. The jacuzzi worked only when you pressed the red reset button on the wall to turn on and off. How is one supposed to get to the red button once in the tub? The bed was very lumpy/springy, woke up with my back hurting every morning. The airconditioner was way too noisy.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
victoria c, Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Dear Ketan P

I do sincerely apologize that your experience at our hotel was not the best that it could possibly be. I wish to assure you that your experience is not typical of our hotel as you can see by the numerous positive reviews listed here. I have discussed your comments with both our Executive Housekeeper and our Director of Engineering. I assure you we will be working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

I do hope that you provide us with another opportunity to have you as our guest. Please feel free to contact me personally to make your next reservation. I am confident that your next experience with us would exceed your expectations.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

We spent two nights here. Room was pretty good with a view to the Niagara Falls. 15 minutes walking to the falls. Beds were comfortable & the room was decent size. However the service was pretty poor. Our room was not serviced, towels were not replaced & bins were not emptied. When tea & coffee was requested they arrived after 2 hours after two reminders. Same for the toilet papers. We had to shower without shampoo as they were not topped up. Overall they ruined our long planned holiday to the Niagara Falls. I have complained to the front office manager regarding these issues & hopefully they will take our feedback on board.

Room Tip: I have paid extra to have a room with a view to the falls. But when we arrived I was told that the allocated room had no views to the falls. However they were kind enough to gives us a room with views to the falls. Please be careful when making online bookings as what we book online may not necessarily be given by the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Mathisha

Please accept our apologies that your room was not serviced properly. We take our guests feedback very seriously as it allows us to fine tune our operation and ensure that we going forward we meet our guests expectations. I have discussed your comments with our Executive Housekeeper and she will be re-training the room attendant who serviced your room. Once again we do apologize that your stay was not the best that it could be. Please contact me personally should you wish to discuss your recent stay with us. I do hope that you will decide to stay with us again. I am confident that your next stay would result in us exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

It's not bad enough that they charge you $20.00 a day to park your car. It's bad when the valet parkers put a full sign and a pylon in front of the self park lot even when there are at least 10 spots open. It seems management allows this without regard. If they're charging $20 to park and there are not enough spots, build a parking deck then to provide more space.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
victoria c, Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Thank you for your review of our hotel. Please know that all hotels in the Fallsview district charge for parking, ours is one of the least expensive in the area. We do offer valet and self park for the flat fee of $20 plus tax with complete in and out priviliges. Unfortunately as we are extremely busy it is not always possible to remove the full sign in self park immediately. I do apologize that you were inconvenienced by this occurring. I will discuss your comments with our valet supervisor and I assure you we will be working diligently to ensure that the self park full lot sign is removed as quickly as possible.

On behalf of the hotel I wish to thank you for your feedback as we take our guests feedback very seriously. Without it we would not be able to fine tune our operation.

I do hope that you provide us with another opportunity of having you stay with us again.

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night just to catch out the falls and found our stay very comfortable..our room had heaps of space and the bathroom was awesome with a massive tub...we had a tiny view of the falls from our room with most of it behind a adjacent hotel..Niagara falls was alot more commercial then we thought it would be with massive hotel and even casino pretty much right on the falls however staring into the falls is very peaceful and calming..by the way there is a amazing fudge shop inside one of the casinos its a must try...overall we found the hotel to be a great stay staff were friendly wifi was good and the hotel was clean would definetly stay again

Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Michael B

Dear Michael

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are all pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do hope that we see you again should you be in the area.
By the way, the fudge shop in the casino is absolutely amazing and I hope you actually were there to see them make the fudge.

On behalf of the entire staff we wish to thank you for your business and for choosing our hotel for your visit to Niagara Falls.