2,985 results
All reviewssleep numbertony romahorseshoe fallsroom was cleangreat viewa falls view roomjetted tubpartial viewother hotelsincline railwayvalet stafffridge and microwaveparking lotgreat roomvalet parkingking bedbreakfast buffet
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We stayed at the Radisson for 3 nights. We arrived at the hotel before check-in time but were able to get in to our room right away. We had a falls view room on the 12th floor, which we really enjoyed. Room had a mini fridge for our drinks and a microwave, as well as Sleep Number beds. All of the employees that we dealt with were very pleasant and professional. The only thing that we did not like was that the hotel tower was built without AC in the hallways outside the guest rooms, so in July they felt like a sauna. Our room AC unit worked great. Things to know: The view of the horseshoe falls is partially blocked by the Marriott. You cannot see the fireworks from a falls view room, but can take a short walk behind the Casino to see them. (Fireworks only lasted 5 minutes.) If you want a bottle of wine, you have to go to the LCBO store which is a walkable distance from the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a falls view room on a high floor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KathrynH
victoria c, Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Dear KathrynH

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the staff to be pleasant and professional. We do apologize that we were experiencing a problem with the AC in the hallways during your stay. Our Director of Engineering has been working diligently to resolve the problems and has ensured us that the problem was isolated to the hallways. The rooms remain nice and cool.

On behalf of the entire staff at the Radisson Hotel we wish to thank you for your business. We look forward to having you stay with us should you be in the area.

Victoria Csikasz
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel. The rooms are clean and the staff is extremely helpful. We actually stayed in 2 different rooms. The 1st was a standard room with a view of the city and the second was a room with a view of the falls. Due to the location of the hotel we had a full view of the horseshoe falls and it was really nice. I wound absolutely come back and stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2014

Dear Una J
I am glad to see that you were able to experience both the cityview and the fallsview rooms that we offer. The staff work hard at excellent customer service and will enjoy reading your comments.I look forward to your return if you are ever in the area again.

Shelley Kemp
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

I stayed here one night en route to New York from Toronto and it was everything I needed, I arrived early but was able to store my bags while I went to see the falls. Check in isn't until 4 but the reception staff were very helpful and I was able to check in just after 2 which was very much appreciated.
The hotel is a short walk away from viewing points and also from the lift to take you down to the falls, the room was big and clean and the bed was very comfortable, the pool is a little small but wasn't busy so it was fine it's quite shallow so would be good for children.
There is a Tony Romana's attached to the hotel and as another reviewer said you get discount breakfast, there is also a Starbucks and TGI Fridays across the road.
My room had a view of the car park but I booked the cheapest room so wasn't expecting a falls view room - if I'd been staying longer I would have gone for a falls view.
The only thing I felt was missing is that there's no in-room safe, other than that I had a very comfortable stay here.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

Dear amyloui89
I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am glad to see that you had a comfortable stay and we were able to get you checked in early.

Shelley Kemp
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Stayed at this Radisson during the past Canada Day long weekend with my 2 young kids. Overall a great hotel with good location and infrasture, but the interaction with Front Desk staff left a bit of sour taste...

Because it is near by the Casino, used Vegas trick - asking for a room upgrade with tips. The front desk lady just took the tip money silently and didn't do anything in return. She would have returned the money if it is not within her ability to do anything. Kindly hinted to her about the tips, but she subtly changed the subject pretending nothing happened. Sensed dishonesty....

In addition, a lot of details are missing: never got the microwave oven requesed at the online booking; two queensize beds shrank to two double beds....

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ryan D

Dear Ryan D
I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel. I am sorry to see that we were unable to give you a room upgrade. We try our best to upgrade our guest but it can be difficult this time of the year due to being sold out. I thank you for bringing to my attention the encounter you had with the front desk and I do apologize.

Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview

Reviewed July 1, 2014

My experience wasn't awful but wasn't great by any means. The front desk personal were very nice and professional but paying 20 dollars a day parking was ridiculous along with the poor quality wifi and the view of the parking lot I got. The cherry on top of the cake is clothing and food times went missing after housekeeping went through our room...

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Taylor B
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Dear Taylor B
I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am sorry to see that you found us just average. I would like to apologize to you for not receiving the yes I can attitude from the staff that we have become known for. I will have discussed your response with the housekeeping staff to ensure this does not happen again.

Shelle Kemp