“Very Disappointing! ”

Ranked #6 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
fisherville ont
“Very Disappointing! ”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Kids wanted to go swimming 2nd morning of our stay.The night before there was over 20 kids in the pool(hockey tourney).The pool was disgusting, hair and I dont know what else and the floors looked like they weren't cleaned from the night before...u think that would be #1 thing to clean before u open for the next customers!!!! Very disappointing! !!!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear carriedan
I would like to apologize for the condition of the pool during your stay and I thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have addressed your concerns with the housekeeping department to ensure this does not happen again. I can assure you that this is not something that normally occurs at our hotel.
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (467)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
moonstone
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Awesome room, very big , clean. 2 queen beds and pull out couch. Microwave and fridge was handy. Hope our room at the Radisson in Florida is just as nice.
Staff was very friendly. Close to Casino and 5 minute drive to falls.

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank shabbyqueen
Dear Shabbyqueen.

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am happy that you found the hotel to be clean and the staff friendly. I am sure that you will enjoy your room in Florida. The staff and I look forward to your return in the future.

Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview
Kitchener, Canada
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Well I will start by saying the bed was very comfortable. Then I will go with everything else. My husband and I just stayed there Sat. March 9th. We were there for our grandson hockey tournament. Trying to park there was an absolute nightmare. I got there earlier in the day with my daughter and had us all checked in. My husband was dropping off our bags before he would head to our grandsons hockey game. Well it was such a mess that he missed half of the hockey game as he was stuck in a line up at the hotel for instructions as to where to park because no one, not even their valet, could help him. We ended up having to park a block away n walk for 15 mins back to the hotel and they were going to charge us $20 for parking. That was our first time staying there, and we go to Niagara Falls quite often and it definitely will be our last.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank BettynPhill
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Dear BettynPhill

I would like to apologize for the inconveniences that you had with the parking. With all the hockey teams checking in at the same time it can get congested. I am however glad to see that we were able to get you checked into your room early and you found the beds comfortable. I appreciate your feedback and will look to see what we can do differently if this situation arises again.

Shelley Kemp
Raidsson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Overall it was a very good stay, very comfortable room with great Niagara falls view. I will definitely pick Radisson again without doubt in future. Only very minor cons:- We need to walk for 20min to reach a restaurant that is vegetarian friendly :)

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear tzeshan

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am glad to see that you would definitely stay again. The view of the falls is amazing to gaze at. The staff and I look forward to your return.

Paris, France
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Stayed here as part of a road trip around NY State and lake Ontario.

Decided to take the plunge and book a King room with Spa bath, which from soaking in the bath could look down at the spectacular Niagara Falls. Also wasn't a bad view to wake up to every morning especially with the sun reflection creating a awesome rainbow effect.

Breakfast is non-existent, but there are places within a very short walk that offer a breakfast to start any day of well.

Rooms are spacious, clean and the bed had separated controlled sides to ensure an optimal sleep for any couple! It is a little walk to get down the hill to the Falls but there are buses available if you feel tired after a fall day out and about, to get you back up the hill.

Staff were extremely friendly and were very quick to resolve a problem with the toilet flush.

A cheaper alternative to the Hilton without reducing standard.

Room Tip: Definitely book a Falls view with spa bath and on the higher floors as there are hotels in front whi...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear VoyagerJC.

I am so happy to see that you enjoyed the view from the room. It is a great view and amazing to look at. I am glad that you found the staff extremely friendly and the rooms clean and spacious. We appreciate your comments.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Very nice rooms and a very comfortable size. Would definitely stay there again. Close walking distance to all the fun stuff in the area too. The pool was small and full of children but the jet tub in our bathroom was lovely.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
TheWikid

I am happy to see that you found the rooms modern and spacious. I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. The staff and I look forward to your return.

Guelph, Canada
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I came to to this hotel with low expectations because it was a deal I had purchased through Wag Jag. To my surprise, the staff not only surpassed my expectations but they made my stay enjoyable. When I arrived, Veronica (friendly and lovely!) was kind enough to find me a room with a great view and one that was available immediately. The room was clean, comfortable and the view was great. We went shoppng in the states the following day and once again, Victoria was amazing! Nick was there too and he took our luggage, including what we had purchased on our wine tour and stored it while we went shopping.

It doesn't seem like much but, it's the little things that count! I will definitely consider visiting them again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Vanessa G

I agree with you, it' the little things that matter. I would like to thank you from all the staff at the Radisson Hotel for taking the time to leave a review. They will enjoy reading your comments.