“Great location and great value”

Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview
Ranked #6 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Mississauga, Canada
“Great location and great value”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

I normally stay at one of the hotels connected to Fallsview however this was a last minute getaway and I didn't want to spend too much.

After some research I decided on the Radisson based on the rate, location and recent renovation. The room was very nicely decorated, beds were comfortable (sleep number beds!) and service was good. We opted to park at the casino to save ourselves $20 (I hate paying for parking).

The highlight of our stay came after we checked out. I discovered four hours after we left that my iPhone was missing. We rushed back to the hotel not feeling very optimistic. After a few minutes housekeeping came down with my phone in a little bag. I almost cried.

I will definitely stay again.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Christine W
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Weenie1972

I know the feeling when you lose something as important as a cell phone and the panic that comes across you. Customer service is our main focus at the Radisson Hotel and that continues even after you check out. I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the hotel and we look forward to your return.

Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (457)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Perth, Australia
Reviewed February 4, 2014

My wife and I checked into for three nights just to enjoy indoor views of Niagara Falls. It was beautiful. We could see a rainbow formed by the Fall's splashing water during sunny days and it changes direction with the Sun. The hotel reception was helpful to give us a room with a better view on the second day when it becomes available. Meals in the hotel restaurant are expensive so we eat out. There a restaurant called The Outback that serves yummy Australian steak at reasonable prices within 10 minutes walk from the hotel.

Room Tip: Check in early to get a room with a good view of Niagara Falls.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Chong-wah
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Deat Chong_wah

I have to agree with you, the view of the falls is beautiful and I am happy to see that we were able to change your room. I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Stayed in 2-room suite with wife and toddler recently. The customer service, over the phone and in person, is excellent! Our 2-room suite was in the "old" part of the hotel, without a view of the Falls, which was okay by us. The room had more space than expected, including 2 TVs (one for bedroom and one for living room) and a big bathroom.

Unfortunately, this side of the hotel was plagued with some cleanliness issues. Firstly, the hotel carpets in the main areas and in the suite itself were drab and dated, but that wasn't a huge deal. The worst part was in our room: the bathroom was not adequately clean upon arrival. Specifically, the bathtub had a hair in it, and the toilet was not cleaned well enough (some unpleasant stains).

Because the staff is so friendly, the room size is terrific and value for money is excellent, we would stay there again (and in fact have stayed there before), and figure this lapse in cleanliness was a one-time oversight.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Matt_G_Yard

I am sorry to see that you had some housekeeping issues with your room. I have followed up with the housekeeping department and I thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am very happy to see that you found the staff to have excellent customer service as this is what we strive for. I want to thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. We look forward to your return.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Niagara Falls area is so great! Went with my husband and teenage daughter in her late teens. We had a great time, together doing silly kid things. Been here a few times before but our first time staying at the Radisson. I had a few complaints but they tried there best to resolve the issues. The view from our room was not good, although we booked the right one online (or so we thought, lol) They did not give us a room with a better view or anything like that but still helpful, so just be careful when you book your rooms so you won't be disappointed. They did try there best to resolve the situations for us. The restaurant Tony Romas attached to this place is yucky and way over priced. Its way over priced and the food is NOT good. Go to another place to eat and don't get sucked in my there discount coupon that they give you when you arrive. I recommend Pizzeria Liberetto it has real good food, normal prices, a smaller place but worth looking it up. With the discount on eating you will still pay more at Tony Romas then eating somewhere else. The parking lot is small and therefore they may have to park your car elsewhere so be aware if its cold.
Be realistic about your expectations and definitely get there room deal and then you won't be disappointed. The pool is nice and staff very helpful and therefore I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Blessings1234
Dear Blessings1234

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am sorry to see that you did not get the room that you though you were getting. The staff work hard at excellent customer service and try to upgrade or move rooms whenever possible. I am glad to see that you would return in the future and we appreciate your business.

Shelley Kemp
Radisson Hotel & Suties Fallsview.
indy
Reviewed January 27, 2014

My wife and I just returned from Niagara Falls. We had a groupon voucher for a falls view. We arrived shortly before noon and the front desk person was very friendly. He told us to come back in about an hour and kept our luggage. We went for a quick ride by the falls and a bite to eat, came back around 1:30 and sure enough the room was ready. We had room 1537 and it was a really nice view. We were there for three nights and everyhting was great, only issue the entire trip was that the jets on the tub did not work. We did not try to use them until the last night, so no big deal. The restruant also had good food and service. We would stay here again without any doubt. Niagara Falls in the winter was great, the falls look really pretty with all of the ice. There are some attractions that are closed for the winter, but we knew that before going. It was not crowded at all.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jjjjmdj
victoria c, Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear jjjjmdj

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.

We are all pleased to hear that you enjoyed not only the hotel itself but the view from your room.
The view of the falls from our rooms in the winter are indeed beautiful and remind me of a winter wonderland. Whenever possible we do our best to accomodate are guests who do arrive early and I am happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an early check in.

On behalf of the entire staff I wish to thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Niagara Falls, Ontario.

Victoria Csikasz
Assistant General Manager
Radisson Hotel and Suites Fallsview
Kitchener, Canada
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Best hotel by far in Niagara Falls. It is a little pricey but still amazing. The room I had was a city view which was still nice. Located by lots of restaurants and short walk to the falls. Would definitely return.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear HollyMarieDiamonds

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Victoria Csikasz
Assistant General Manager
Radisson Hotel and Suites Fallsview
Chesterfield, Michigan, United States
Reviewed January 23, 2014

My husband and I stayed there for only one night for a quick little get away to celebrate his birthday. Our room was on the 10th floor and the view of the falls was amazing...we had a very wide window which was great. So glad we decided to see the falls in winter...so beautiful! The staff members at the registration desk were very nice. The decor in the room was very plain but the bed was very comfortable! The only reason for a 4 instead of 5 is because I was Frozen from being outside a long time and thought a hot bath sounded good in the tub with jets...but the jets didn't work, also the heater was a bit loud, but hotel heaters and air conditioners usually are. The restaurant in the hotel (Tony Romas) has really good food...the BBQ Ribs were amazing! Stayed there on a voucher that I bought from Groupon.com and I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Pay a little extra for a falls-view room if you love waking up to a beautiful view! And, like other...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Nancy K
I am happy to see that you enjoyed the wonderful view of the falls in the winter. It is amazing to look at. I would like to apologize for the noisy heating unit and the jets in the tub. I have brought this to the attention of the maintenance department and they have corrected the problem. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.