“Nice view”

Ranked #6 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
St. Ptersburg
“Nice view”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Very clean hotel and modern room. Our room had a great view of the falls from the eighth floor. Hotel is within walking distance to stores and casino. Parking was extra $20, but would definately return again.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear alan n

I am glad that you found the hotel to be very clean and modern. I appreciate your comments and would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the hotel.

Please take the time to look us up on facebook for any up and coming specials that we may have.

Shelley Kemp
Radisson Hotel & Suties Fallsview.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (462)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Great hotel, friendly and helpful staff. We had a fallsview room, which was fantastic - great view of the falls and a hot tub/jacuzzi near the window. The hotel has another in front of it and so it seems that if you do not specify a room with a view, you may no get one.

Location wise the hotel is about a 10 minute walk away from the central hub (and has great bus links into town if needed).

Fantastic value for money and a very comfy stay.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Sam T

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I appreciate you comments and I am glad that you found the staff friendly and helpful.

Radisson Hotel & Sutie Fallsview
GA
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This was a great hotel and is very close to many restaurants. The falls as well as other attractions were in walking distance. However, if you are not a fan of walking, you might want go to another hotel. There is this hill with trees at the front of our hotel, and at the bottom of the hill, is the falls. The sad thing is, the hill is inaccessible to walk through since it is just way to dangerous and full of trees. As a result, you will walk around it. Otherwise, the stay was fairly nice. The rooms were clean and were given everything you would possibly need. I would say the walls are a bit thin, though. Oh, and when you get there it might be a little disappointing because it looks smaller than the picture, since Marriott is twice the size of ours. lol Marriot also blocked some views, too. Also, the restaurant inside it is amazing,too.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Joy M

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am glad to see that you found the hotel to be clean with good location to most that Niagara Falls has to offer.

Radisson Hotel & Suties Fallsview
Cocoa Beach, Florida
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

First time at this property in Niagara Falls have stayed in most of them but was able to find a steal of a deal for a weekend about 40% less than comparable and was amazed. Staff was great couldn't do enough for you, room had a great view, was very spacious however it is a bit of a walk to something's would suggest just taking taxis as I typically do when I get there but there is enough within a 5-10 minute stroll down the strip.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Hollywood B
Deart Hollywood

I am glad to see that you decided to give us a try with this visit to Niagara Falls. I see that we did not disappoint you. I thank you for your comments about the staff and the hotel.

Please take the time to look us up on facebood for any up and coming specials that we may have

Radisson Hotel & Suties Fallsview
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We (family of three) stayed on the 12th floor of the Radisson in Niagara for two nights in late October 2013. We booked a fallsview room and this certainly didn't disappoint! The view from our room was stunning!! The room itself had two Queen beds and I must admit the room was a little smaller than I hoped - but it was very comfortable so it was just fine!

The reception staff were amazingly helpful and very friendly. They gave us so much information on where to go, how to get there etc and the customer service was just excellent!

We didn't have dinner in Tony Romano's (the restaurant downstairs) but we did have breakfast there and it was very good indeed.

I chose the Radisson because its a reliable name, was promising a Fallsview and was more reasonably priced than some of the other large fallsview hotels. It didn't disappoint and I would recommend it unhesitatingly to anyone heading for Niagara Falls.

Room Tip: The 12th floor (and thereabouts) was in my opinion an excellent height to look at and enjoy the view...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank AnnieM27
Dear AnnieM27

The view of the falls is very breathtaking and I am glad that you enjoyed it. The staff work very hard at excellent customer service and I see they accomplished that with you. I would like to thank you for your review and for the recommendation to others.

Shelley Kemp
Radisson Hotel & Suties Fallsview.
Toronto
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Spent two nights at this hotel in October. Stayed in a standard room with a city view. The room size was decent, the room clean, though I found the walls to be thin. I could hear the people in the rooms next to mine.

Didn't take advantage of any of the amenities, so cannot speak to what they are like. And while I stayed here, I spent my days in Niagara-on-the Lake, a short 20 minute drive away.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Anita49

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. I am glad to see that you were able to enjoy the cute little town of Niagara of the Lake. We appreciate your comments and look forward to your return.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Up for business and tired from the drive & I arrived before check in time. No problem, key to the room and away I went. The room was massive for $ 89.00. It looked clean but a little worn. I pulled back the bedspread on the first bed.... Massive stain! GROSS. Informed the front desk and they apologized and offered take care of it immediately. I declined the offer as the second bed was fine. I asked that if the next day it could be looked after. The stay was quiet and uneventful, which was great. One thing I wondered, is how do they clean the coffee mugs they leave in the room? Had the same mug for four days. Overall would suggest as an offseason place to stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Cspl1

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel and Suites Fallsview. I am sorry to see that you had some issues with housekeeping. I thank you for bringing this to my attention and will address it with the staff.