“The best way to visit the falls”

Ranked #5 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We learned during our short visit to Niagra Falls this summer that our best spent money was on renting a Falls View suite at this hotel. It was clean, the room was really modern and romantic, the view was fantastic and the room service from Tony Roma's was the most reasonably priced and tasty food of our entire trip. Worth spending extra there and passing on the super expensive falls-view steak houses in town. We will definitely return to this place if we ever visit the Niagra Falls tourist trap again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear JMB_8102013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. The fallsview rooms can be very romantic and the view is fantastic. I am glad to see that you found the rooms to be clean and modern.

Please take the time to look us up on facebook for any up and coming specials that we may have.

Radisson Hotel & Suties Fallsview

Write a ReviewReviews (2,760)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I decied to stay at Niagara falls for a night in Radisson hotel because of brand and view. More over I wanted to wake up with Niagara Falls view. Far from home, it's worth to pay. I'm so glad with that I got the right decision. Unbelievale Niagara falls and amazing view in the nice, clean and comfortable hotel. Location is good. There are shuttle bus stop near hotel to go around the city. Breakfast by Tony Roma, quite expensive but good. I dissappoint for staff at breakfast time a little bit because of mistake on bill and clean my table before I finished, maybe because I travel alone. But it's ok finally.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Dear Vtulyayon

I am glad to see that you were able to experience waking up to the fantastic view of the Falls. I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review. The location is very central to all that Niagara Falls has to offer.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our first stay with the Radisson Hotel chain. We booked a falls view room and what a view. We were on the fourth floor and the view was great, even in the bathroom. In fact, the view from the bathroom was the best. It was also my first time on a Sleep Number bed. I found it to be very comfortable and I had a good nights sleep. The breakfast is a buffet has plenty of variety and It was ok but not the best I've ever had. The staff was very friendly and gave us a map of the area and some suggestions because we were 2 hours early and our room wasn't ready. Most attractions are within walking distance. Internet is average for a hotel.

Room Tip: Get a falls view room above the fourth floor.

Dear James L

As we are all aware a good nights sleep is very important and it makes your stay away from home a good one. Then waking up to a view of Niagara Falls makes it even that better. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay at the Radisson Hotel and Suites Fallsview and the million dollar view.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I were in Niagara Falls to celebrate our 10th anniversary, and stayed at the same hotel we did 10 years prior! We have stayed at this Radisson several times over the past ten years and it has always been great. It was updated a few years back and the decor now is quite trendy and fresh. We have always stayed in a Fallsview room in the tower, but this time we opted for a city view room to save a few dollars and it was great too. Not quite as luxurious as the Fallsview rooms, and we were disappointed that there was not a sleep number bed as we have become accustomed to at Radisson hotels. It was evident this area of the hotel was older but as I said, still nice...and we were actually glad we could see our car in the parking lot. We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, and always recommend it to others who are visiting The Falls. :)

Dear Lisa O

I would like to wish you a happy 10th Anniversary. I am glad we were able to help you make it a good one. We apprieciate your business and your loyalty and would like to thank you for your return visits.

If you have not already please take the time to join us on facebook for any special that we may have for your next stay.

Shelley Kemp
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Arrived late and the check in staff was very helpful, welcoming and informative. We certainly enjoyed our upgrade to a falls view room! It has a pretty awesome view of the falls and is conveniently located near all the attractions. Thank you for a wonderful mini vacation!

Room Tip: Always ask about an upgrade! If there are better rooms you may get one for a few extra dollars per n...

Dear Ktsrose
I am glad that we were able to make your mini vacation wonderful. The staff work hard at excellent customer service and they will enjoy reading the comments that you have left.

Please take the time to look us up on facebook for any up and coming special that we may have.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I had business in Fort Erie so we booked a room at the Fallsview for a relaxing evening. Our room was on the 15th floor and had a picture perfect view of the falls. The room was spotless and the bathroom had a window over the whirlpool tub that allowed you to view the falls through the room! Awesome! Dinner in the main restaurant (Milestones) was fabulous as was breakfast the next morning. We would definitely recommend this hotel to our friends and will stay there again.

Room Tip: For a few dollars more you can select a room overlooking the falls. Go for it! It's definitely...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear rjrosatte

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview. We appreciate your business I am glad to see that you would return and recommend us to your friends and family.

Please take the time to look us up on facebook for any up and coming special we may have.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stayed at the Radisson over Labour Day week end. The staff were very friendly and helpful; the location is ideal with the Wego stop opposite the hotel. Our room was spacious, gorgeous view of the fall. Only downfall is the restaurant where you are supposed to have breakfast. The place is not that clean; the service not that friendly and the breakfast itself of low quality. No fresh fruit, nothing really fresh. We ended up going next door to the Mariott. Ok it was more expensive but the staff are pleasant, and the food fresh

Dear Liany

I am happy to see that you found the staff at the hotel to be friendly and helpful. They work hard at excellent customer service and they will enjoy reading your comments. The restaurant is not owned or operated by the Radisson Hotel and I am sorry to see that you had some issues with them. I will advise them of your comments so that they can better their services to our guest.

Please take the time to look us up on facebook for up and coming specials that we may have.