We traveled here a few days after New Year's Day. The staff was friendly and helped us find a room with a great room of the falls. However, this hotel fell short of our expectations in several ways.
- First of all, the indoor pool area was not usable as the water was kept too cold to enjoy in the winter as was the temperature in the pool area. Unfortunately, the hot tub area was kept the exact same temperature as the rest of the pool, so it wasn't even "hot." This was disappointing because the hotel advertised its indoor pool and we were excited to use it.
- The bathtub in the hotel room was supposed to have water jets, but to our disappointment did not work. Furthermore, the bathroom was freezing cold despite our attempts to raise the temperature.
- Although our room had a great view I have a feeling that many of the other rooms do not as most of the rooms' views are blocked by another hotel across the street.
- When we first entered our room we were unable to open the blinds because they were broken. We contacted the front desk and they sent someone up to fix them.
Overall, this hotel would be really nice if the different amenities were actually functioning. I know that we were probably visiting during the cold season but that doesn't mean the hotel should skimp on guest services. This hotel is in a good location and if all the service were working properly this would be great hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Hotel And Suites Fallsview
- Radisson Hotel Niagara Falls
- Radisson Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Radisson