“fantastic”

Ranked #5 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed October 10, 2012

we asked for a falls view room and wow did we get it , opened the door and the falls were in full view (room 1037) . very nice room with to queen beds .bath room with bath and shower .The staff are very polite nothing to much trouble very informative about local area They also told us where to hire cars from at a very competative rate . The bar and restuarant were very good price,s the same as other local areas . We will be us.ing the Radisson Hotel &suites fallsview again when we visit friends in canada in 2013 Thankyou for a very enjoyable stay

1  Thank minijet
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2012

Dear Minijet

Thank you for your great review of our hotel. We are all pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass along your comments to the staff as I know that they will truly appreciate hearing them. On behalf of all of us here thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in 2013.

Radisson Hotel and Suites Fallsview

There are newer reviews for Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview

Reviewed October 3, 2012

We stayed here 2 nights while visiting Niagara Falls and Toronto. It is in a great location and the staff are friendly. We had a great room with its own small lounge room. It is only a short walk to lots of restaurants. We enjoyed our stay here.

1  Thank bohica-nz
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Dear bohica-nz

I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your 2 night stay at the Radisson Hotel. Weare surrounded by many great restaurants and attraction. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

The hotel was great very nice rooms, decor very up to date. The only reason it is not a 5 is the location. It was a long way to walk to any attraction. We didn't have trouble with parking but it was often full and people would park in random places that were no spots. The pool looked nice but we didn't not use it.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Kk122

Dear Kk122
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Radisson Hotel. I am happy to see that you loved the rooms and the decor. We do have a shuttle available for the attraction that are a bit of a walk. We appreciate your business.

Shelley Kemp
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

So many things I loved about this place. I went with my husband for a weekend getaway and chose this because of the value and view of the rooms. When we walked in our room our view was breathtaking! We stayed in a king suite and the entire back wall was a wall of windows. It was amazing to have a jacuzzi overlooking the falls and we loved our room. This may have been one place we would have liked to spend more time in the room. The staff was incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and accomodating. I wish the bar and restaurant could have stayed open later until about 12. Wish the tv in the king suite was mounted higher so it didn't obstruct the falls view. The biggest complaint was the parking, but I guess the price of the room makes up for it. Overall, it was such a great place and compared to other hotels in the area, it was the best value. I would definitelly return to this hotel if i return back to Niagara Falls in Canada :)

Room Tip: I'm sure the higher the better, but we were on 8th floor and it was fabulous. Definitely choose...
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for 1 night to experience Niagara Falls. Lovely hotel with fantastic views - our room had a reasonable view of the falls although we would have had an amazing view if we were along the hall slightly! The staff were polite and helpful although the parking charge was a little steep. Being a club carlson gold elite member I would have expected the parkijng charge to be complimentary. I also did not receive the complimentary upgrade but non the less we a good experience on our stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room as far down the hall as possibel for the best view. Check on the parking charge prio...
1  Thank grotetravel
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Dear grotetravel

I am pleased to see that you took the time to leave a review on the hotel. We try our best to upgrade whenever possible, but sometimes due to availablility we are unable to do so. I am glad that you had a good experience and you found the staff polite and helpful.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

My wife and I just returned from a 1 night stay at the Radisson Niagara Falls and we were not dissapointed. We arrived very early and took a shot at checking in. To our suprise we were able to check in and I was upgrated to the best room I had ever stayed in while visiting niagara falls.

The room was spacious and had an romantic and unique layout. We stayed in the King Bed Jaquzzi suite. I highly recommend this room, it will not disappoint.

Also to the front desk staff, well done! The expierience we recieved upon check in was first class. That is how customer service should be everytime. I believe the women that I delt with was the Manager on shift. She should be praised and commended on her level of customer service.

Overall we will be returning again for our next weekend getaway.

Steve

Room Tip: Try king jaquzzi suite on upper floors!

Dear Steve M
I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to see that we were able to check you early and that you enjoyed you stay. We look forward to seeing you again on your next weekend getaway

Reviewed September 29, 2012

My mom and I went on a trip to Niagra Falls and chose this hotel based on it's ratings on trip advisor and value. We were able to get the AAA discount which was a pretty good deal. This hotel has been recently renovated and is pretty nice and modern looking. I enjoyed my stay- staff was friendly, beds were comfy, room was clean. The only disadvantage was the slowwwww wifi which may not be that big of a deal for many. Other perks we enjoyed were the mini fridge and bottled waters that were restocked in our room daily (free). We had an overall nice stay here. The location is in an area a short walk to the casino and probably 15 minutes walk to the falls. It is in a different area than many of the "kiddie attractions" which are just down the street about 15 or so minutes walking. If you have kids and want to be by all that stuff this hotel is probably a little further than you'd really want. Try to look up on a map where it is.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family