2,988 results
All reviewssleep numbertony romahorseshoe fallsroom was cleangreat viewa falls view roomjetted tubpartial viewother hotelsincline railwayfridge and microwavevalet staffparking lotgreat roomvalet parkingking bedbreakfast buffet
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is a good hotel and a great view of the falls. Friendly staff and a really good room - plenty of space. The air-con is very noisy though and the beds are fairly comfortable but my daughter loved the pool.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

Hello Nickg43

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that your daughter loved the pool. I am sorry to hear that you experienced a problem with the AC unit in your room. I do assure you that had your brough it to our attention during your stay we would have immediately resolved the issue. I do believe that our hotel has the most friendly and welcoming staff of any hotel. They truly enjoy what they do. I will share your comments with them as I do know that they will truly appreciate hearing them. On behalf of all of us here, we wish to say thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your visit to Niagara Falls, Ontario. We hope we see you again.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I would highly recommend - do yourself a favor and upgrade to the falls view room - it is really worth it. Granted, there is a hotel blocking a lot of the view but you can see the Horseshoe Falls which is lovely and a great site to wake up to or see before going to bed. The location is great - walk across the street and take the inclinator down to the falls and the visitor center where you can see the falls, watch the movie, visit the gift shops and restaurants, walk around, etc. The hotel is very clean, the staff is friendly and I loved the restaurant and bar. It is very safe. My only complaint was that they only had 1 elevator working which, at times, could be a bit of a wait. It is on a main road so you can walk everywhere and there are a lot of restaurant options. I also didn't care too much for the breakfast - it was expensive and they didn't have a lot of options. I have and will recommend this to anyone going to the area - especially because it was the least expensive I could find with a falls view and had everything we were looking for.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the falls view room - definitely worth it.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Dear Irapetrie

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. All of us here at the hotel take great pride in not only the hotel itself but the service we provide to our guests. I do sincerely apologize that during your stay that we were experiencing a problem with one of our elevators. Unfortunately, it did take the service technician a few hours to resolve the issue. The hotel as you saw is indeed situated within walking distance of several of the major attractions. As well it is in very close proximity to some of the best restaurants in Niagara Falls, Ontario. On behalf of all of the staff here at the Radisson Hotel and Suites Fallsview we thank you for your business. We do hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We stayed here for a couple of nights over the 4th of July holiday. As a result, the rooms were pretty expensive but that was the case for any of the hotels that provided a view of the Falls. We arrived early and weren't able to check in though they said if we wanted to come back in 20 minutes, we could check in then. Since we had just gotten into town, we were anxious to check out the sites and weren't concerned with getting in our room.
The front desk clerk was very nice and helpful. She gave us passes for the Marriott bus that would take you to the different sites. I'm not sure if they give these to everyone, but it was really helpful so that you didn't have to drive or walk. Because it was so hot and it is quite a walk to get down to the Falls, this was very handy.
Parking is expensive but it's comparable to other places in the area. It's really convenient because it is right outside the door but if you can get by without driving, you are probably better off.
Once we got into the room, we were very impressed. We got a room with a jacuzzi that looked out on the Falls. The rooms have recently been redone (I think) and they were very nice. Housekeeping does an excellent job. I am pretty critical of the cleanliness of hotels and I never felt uncomfortable in our room. The bathroom was large with plenty of counterspace.
Wireless is included which is a nice perk. I think this should always be included, but sadly, that isn't always the case. It wasn't the fastest connection but I was glad to have it in the room.
They have a breakfast buffet at the hotel that is $8/person. It's not the greatest buffet but for $8, definitely worth it.
I'd say the only downside to our stay is that one of the elevators was broken and given how busy they were over the holiday, it sometimes took awhile to get up or down. I was surprised they didn't get it fixed since the hotel seemed pretty full.
Other than that, we really enjoyed our stay and I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better! We were on the top floor.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2012

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Our staff take great pride in the hotel and it shows through the service that they provide to our guests. During your stay we did indeed experience a problem with one of our elevators and it did need to be taken out of service. As you are aware only a licensed techician may repair an elevator. Being it was the holiday weekend it did take the technician longer to arrive on site than normal. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. All of us here do wish to thank you for your business and we hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Nice Hotel. The room was clean and redeseign with taste. Employees wad smiling.We had to pay 20$ plus taxe for the parking even if we had a motorcycle and never used a parking space.
The pipe of the sink in the toilet was obstructed. They never repared it. There was no more water in the gym. Even after been advised, they never came back with water. Imagine a gy with no water around. Few towels only in the gym and the pool. The pool is to small and not enough deep for adult. The spa is not a spa.
There was always something missing or not clean ( a used glass on the compter, don't change the pillow cover, etc,)
But the it was still a good place to stay and very closed to everything there.
We will recommand this hotel for the quality of the room, the deseign and the location.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2012

I am sorry to hear that your stay was not the best that it could possibly be. As you can see from the other reviews posted on this site it is not typical of our hotel. I do thank you for your review as it will definitely assist me in fine tuning our operation. We very much appreciate your business and we do sincerely hope that you stay with us again.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

When we arrived at 4 our room had not been inspected therefore was not ready. What we were told would be 10-20 minutes was actually an hour, but our parking fee was removed for the wait so we were fine with that. We originally booked one night of our stay in a falls view room so our kids could see the fireworks after talking to the lady we booked the room with....but when we checked in we were told we actually couldn't see them from their hotel so we opted to stay in the city room the whole time. The rooms were extremely nice and very clean. The jetted tub was huge but there are not remotes for the beds like shown on the pictures...however the beds were really comfortable. The wireless access was free but it only stayed on a few minutes then kept going off and back on. The girls at the front desk were incredibly helpful, especially Anne. All in all a great hotel at a great price :)

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank Muffinfam
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Dear Muffinfam

Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel. I will pass along your comments to Anne as I do know she will truly appreciate hearing them. Everyone here at the hotel wishes to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.