2,985 results
All reviewssleep numbertony romahorseshoe fallsroom was cleangreat viewa falls view roomjetted tubpartial viewother hotelsincline railwayvalet stafffridge and microwaveparking lotgreat roomvalet parkingking bedbreakfast buffet
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Great hotel! It has been about 8 years since I have been here but I would go back again and again. I have been here twice and everytime has been wonderful. Make sure to get a room with a view. It is a must! The people are all so friendly and the sound of the falls at night when you are walking through the city is amazing. I can't say enough good things about Canada!

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room with a view of the falls!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank AshleyDrepar
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are all glad to hear that you not only enjoyed your stay at our hotel but enjoyed your visit to Canada as well. On behalf of all of us here at the Radisson Hotel and Suites Fallsview we wish to say that we appreciate your business and hope to see you again the next time you are in Niagara Falls, Ontario.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

After reading some of the reviews here. We decided to chose the Radisson. And it was amazing!
We had chosen the fall view room with jacuzzi and it was everything we had expected and more.
View was incredible with large windows stretching along the whole room.
The jacuzzi was right in front of a window so you could enjoy the view even more. The bed was very soft and located in front of the window. Bathroom was large and clean with lots of amenities.
Although it wasn't the cheapest room, we had an amazing time and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Fallview room with jacuzzi is worth the cost,
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Br3nni3
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Dear Br3nni3

Thank you for the great review of our hotel. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. On behalf of all of the staff here we wish to thank you for choosing the Radisson Hotel and Suites Fallsview for your visit to Niagara Falls, Ontario. We do hope should you be in the area again you stay with us again,

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I've learned that Radisson hotels offer great value as they are nice but inexpensive. It's not glamorous but the rooms are nice. They have 5 star qualities. The deluxe room was very nice and had a bunch of little extras; like having controls to the comfort of your side of the bed.

Having said that, being such an incredible place on earth, I think I would have to opt to pay a little more next time to be on the rim. The view is seeing what little of the rim the Marriott leaves you. Not bad, just not a great view. And really, if you're going to Niagara Falls why not get a room over looking the falls? Next time I will. Nothing against the hotel... Nice property.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our hotel. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Should you come to Niagara again I do hope you consider staying with us again. On behalf of all the staff here at the Radisson Hotel we thank you for your business.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

My room was "upgraded" upon check-in because of my Club Carlson Silver status, so I was optimistically hoping for a room with a view. Instead, I got a room with only one teeny window. The "upgrade" came in the fact that it was a bigger room with a sitting area as well as a microwave and fridge. And the room was on the 2nd floor right above the roof, so no view whatsoever! It wasn't that big of a deal though because we were out most of the day, but it would have been nice to be able to watch the July 4th fireworks from our room.

The furnishings were very nice and modern as was the bathroom. My mom enjoyed the jacuzzi tub and we were able to really relax in the extra space. Water and coffee in the room were complimentary (well, at leas the water - I'm not too sure about the coffee).

The only major downsides to this hotel were the parking situation and the actual location of the hotel. Self-parking is gonna cost you $20 and the self-parking lot is puny! When we arrived at 2:30 pm it was already full, so I had to pass my car off to the valet. Thankfully they didn't charge extra for that since I already paid the fee for self-parking. Valet service was relatively quick - you shoud give them about 10 minutes notice beforehand. The hotel itself is located at the southern end of the tourist strip, and unfortunately there's no direct access from Fallsview Road down to the actual falls near the hotel. You either have to take the Incline Railway ($2.50 each way!) or walk down to the Falls Casino and go down from there. So it definitely is a hassle to get down to all the attractions.

Nonetheless, overall we really enjoyed our stay. My mom in particular was impressed by the room and we would definitely consider staying here again - if we can get a room with a view!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2012

As a Carlson gold member, I was treated fairly well. The front desk was very polite and personally thanked me for being a gold member. (btw, I'm also a Marriott platinum and hilton gold, but never got recognized at the front desk) the hotel was full on 7/6, so I didn't get the fallsview upgrade as expected, but they gave me free parking which worth >$20. The room I stayed in still had good river and city view. It's very spacious, not suite style, but holds 2 queen beds and a sofabed. The queen bed are nice sleep number style, but the sofabed is too soft which is no goog for adults. The wireless is not stable enough, maybe because my room is on 12th floor. Overall, a decent hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Dear Bostonwalker

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are all pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We do hope that should you be in the area again you choose to stay with us. Carlson Club members are entitled to complimentary upgrade, late check out, and a variety of other rewards, of course these are subject to availability but we try our best to always provide our members with at least one reward during their stay with us. On behalf of all of us here thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Niagara Falls, Ontario.