“Best stay in Niagara falls!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview

Ranked #6 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
“Best stay in Niagara falls!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2011

I have stayed at many Niagara hotels over the years (most of which have been very good) However the staff at this hotel are AMAZING. I booked online through a deal I found- I was not able to select the type of room when booking because we were receiving this deal.(i think it said we'd get a standard king or 2 queen room). On arrival they upgraded our room for no extra charge and we received a fabulous king/jacuzzi suite (no, we did not have to ask for this upgrade).

The rooms were newly renovated, very clean and restocked very well by the cleaning staff. I spoke with several different front desk staff throughout the weekend and each and every one if them were incredibly friendly and happy to help. Same goes for the restaurant staff. We didn't have a single issue on this trip and would go back to the radisson Amy time!

• Stayed October 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, October 24, 2011
Dear GRosanna

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. All of our staff take great pride in providing the best customer service that they possibly can. I will definitely forward along your comments to them as I know that they will appreciate hearing them. On behalf of all of us here at the Radisson Hotel and Suites Fallsview thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Shelley Kemp

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (446)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2011

This trip was a mother-daughter getaway and we were impressed. I must say this hotel exceeded our expectations. Room decor was delightful and modern, very clean and a reasonable rate of $126 on Sunday and Monday. Fallsview room was very nice, we stayed in room 436 in which the hotel in front of the Radisson blocked the view a bit. If you can,ask to stay in a room ending with " 37 or 38 on the 4th level or above. The beds were comfy, the valets were very friendly and knowledgeable about tourist attractions. This hotel was super close to the casino (took me 4-5 minutes to walk there). Downfalls-The restaurants were pretty expensive in the area, and parking was $20 a night other than that no complaints from me, would definately stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Dear Nurse4u1976

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is good to hear that our staff were able to assist you with any questions you had during your stay with us. I do know that they take great pride in providing great customer service to all of our guests. We do hope to see you again should you ever be in the area.

Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2011

We had the king bed room with the jacuzzi tub, and the view of the horseshoe falls was spectacular. The room was huge. This hotel is right near the more expensive Marriott. Parking went smoothly. It is a 20 minute walk to the attractions, such as Maid of the Mist, mini golf, etc. It is on top of a Tony Roma's restaurant that has a breakfast buffet. I would definitely stay here again. If view is what you want and you don't mind walking to the attractions, this is the place to go...no need to pay more!

Room Tip: Get the king bed room with the jacuzzi tub
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Xtylynn777
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, October 17, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are indeed within walking distance to the major tourist attractions and for those who do not wish to walk there is a shuttle service available for a minimal charge. On behalf of everyone at the hotel thank you very much for choosing our property. We do appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again.

Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2011

This hotel was perfect for our girls getaway. We booked a double queen, sleep number bed, falls view room. The rate was really good, $125 for Thursday, $125 Friday and $189 Saturday. The hotel is very clean and totally updated. I loved the deco in the room. Everyone at this hotel was super nice. The valets were terrific. The pool area was very clean and nice as well.

About the view: The Marriott hotel is right in front of this hotel, but just slightly left. So, your falls view room is a view of the falls only, you can't see where the water hits the river or anything beyound the falls. You can see the entire river. The view was beautiful, but if you want a direct falls view, this isn't it. I've added two pictures to this review to give you the view. We were one room from the end of the building 1437 (if you are in any further towards the elevators, your view will only be the river.

Location: This location is idea. They don't rip you off for parking either, $20/day is good for a city hotel.

Eating: Most of the restaurants in Niagara are expensive, even your typical TGIFridays is more expensive. However, at the Niagara Casino (with is the older of the two casinos) there is a breakfast at Quence Cafe for $2.99. It was 2 eggs, 4 pieces of bacon, tons of homefries and toast. We couldn't believe the deal.

Overall, I'd book this hotel in an instant. Price was right and view acceptable.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Ellestar
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, October 14, 2011
Dear Ellestar

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you loved our new decor. Recently our hotel underwent a complete renovation, complete with a brand new look and all of us here at the hotel love it as well. On behalf of everyone at the hotel I wish to thank you for choosing our hotel and to let you know that we do appreciate your business. I do hope we see you again should you be in our area.

New York City, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2011

I went to Niagara Falls the weekend of Sept 16th to attend the Niagara Wine Festival in St. Catherine's. I couldn't get a hotel in the Niagara-on-the-Lake, so I chose the Radisson. They had excellent prices that were reasonable.

We got a room on the 11th floor and a lovely view of the Falls and the River. It was clean, modern room with a big King Size Bed and very comfortable and cozy. Loved the bathroom!!!

The staff was very nice and professional. Parking is $20/day but you have to pay it because there is nowhere to park in that area. GREAT location, with everything in walking distance from the Falls to the Fallsview Casino. Check in and Check out was very easy.

I would go back again and I told all my friends and family that the Radisson is a lovely hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floor facing the falls. Worth the extra money because the hotel rates are reasonable.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Stefystef

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you loved the room and that
our staff performed to your expectations. All of the staff at the hotel take great care and pride in ensuring that each and every guest enjoys their stay with us. So on behalf of all us here at the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview I wish to thank you for choosing to stay with us and we do appreciate your business. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

berkshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2011

My wife and I spent 3 days here and were made very welcome.We were celebrating our ruby wedding anniversary and were upgraded to a falls view. Having previously checked on this site for comments we asked for a room from 1035 or above and thats what we were given. This is not a standard room so maybe worth paying extra for. The bed had an adjustable mattress for comfort and a jacuzzi bath. Cant fault the staff who were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear pixie3

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our staff were welcoming and helpful. I would also like to thank you for choosing to celebrate your ruby wedding anniversary with us. I hope we helped to make it an even more special occassion for you both.

On behalf of all the staff at the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview we thank you for your business and hope to see you again soon.

Washington, DC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2011

I stayed at the above hotel September 12-16, 2011 sponsored by Hazel Brandon. The weather windy but nice for the entire week, bring a warm jacket for this time of the year.

The customer service was excellent @ the Radisson and they ensured that everyone was accommodated, and well taken care of.
Upon arrival, valet service handled all the bags and did a wonderful job. It was at least 7 Diamonds Tours Buses that checked in.

We did not get in each other way except @ breakfast time and that was organized. The hotel had a FULL breakfast bar which was very good. (Was included in Hazel Brandon trip packet!)

If you are up around 530 or 6 AM (comp) coffee is hot and ready @ 2 computers for internet access at the front desk.
The back of the hotel, you can see the falls! (DON’T FORGET TO BRING YOUR CAMERA!)

The Rooms were clean and housekeeping kept them well stocked. I spoke to one of the staff, and they indicated it was time for a long overdue make over.

The only thing that was uncomfortable was the HUGE Jacuzzi,. The hotel can put handles to assist with getting in and out. Don’t get me wrong, I took a well deserved bath, and really enjoyed the jet massage. Two people can fit nicely.

The bar within the hotel was very laid back and the bartender was very people friendly. He made me a COSMO, of which he highly recommended. I had TWO very YUMMY~

The Hotel itself is walking distance to everything. The van service is available until 10pm if you need a ride and/or assistant back from the Canada side Casino. Check with the front desk for schedule.

(FYI) take the van service to the Fallsview casino and walk a half block to Murray Street (turn right and walk down the hill) and see the Niagara Falls illumination of Light @ night. (You will have to walk back up the hill)

I met folks from New Jersey, Michigan, Germany, Russia, Poland and even nice lady from Australia. (Smokers outside, make best friends.)

Overall, being my first time in Niagara Falls and seeing all of its wonders, I had the best time and stay @ The Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview.

(FYI), if at all possible, use your debit/credit card for the best exchange rates at you time of travel.) The 1 and 2 dollars Canadian money are coins.) Some places will gladly except US Dollars.

Please don't forget to TIP ( they except US or Canadian money)

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Shelley070, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, responded to this review, October 2, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. It is good to hear that all of our staff performed to the high level of standards we strive for with customer service. I will pass along your suggestion to the appropriate department manager regarding handles for the jacuzzi. On behalf of everyone at the hotel thank you for staying with us and I hope should you be in the area again you choose to stay with us again.