See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Just don't even bother - we booked this through Expedia. Waited in lobby for an age, had a coffee came back & still no one in lobby. In desperation I went upstairs through a door marked 'Unauthorised Access - Employees & Staff Only'. Surprisingly not a soul - CCTV Monitor on & aimed at Lobby Font Desk but fairly useless when nobody is watching it. Rooms, offices all empty. So we left having wasted a couple of hours and found a Travelodge close by. Complained to Expedia who have been excellent, they refunded me back the cost including telephone calls. They looked into my complaint and couldn't get a response to emails or telephone calls themselves. Reckon they're going to 'knock' it off their list. Make sure it's not even on your list.

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank J0seyWhales
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Fellow travelers, please do me a favour, do not book your room there.You will just become victims of there bed bug issues and unprofessional conducts. We booked the place thinking that it would be a decent place, give the $142 price range and pictures. But we were wrong. As we approached the place, we got into a shady area. Everything was old. Served only two yellowing towels (for two guests)in a Dollarama white bin (the price sticker was still on). We confronted them about price why it was three star online and clearly the state of the building and environment wasn't. We just wanted them know of the discrepancies and went on our merry way to enjoy the sceneries. To our horror, we came back to the room with BED BUGS crawling everywhere!The guy lingered around and put us in another shady room. Stained pillows, sheets, mattresses, and dirty floor (with smashed cookies on the carpet).The guy tried to blame us for causing troubles.furthermore, the window does not have a safety or net to prevent children from falling out accidentally, and stairs are uneven and unlit.

In sum, bed bugs, false advertising, unprofessional business conducts.

Date of stay: September 2013
4  Thank travelkiwifruit
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This is not a place I would recommend to anyone. It was rundown, dirty, and generally gross. There was food crumbs in the furniture, the beds looked dirty, the carpet was dirty. It does have a great location, but it was definitely not worth it. It wasn't an inexpensive option either, so for your own sake, stay somewhere else.

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Ghostpedal
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This hotel is absolutely disgusting. Its the dirtiest hotel that ive ever been to in my entire life and I have been to the bad spots in India.
The hotel was extremely dirty, there were no towels. We went to ask for some and they gave us towels stained with blood. The bathroom looked like it hadnt been cleaned in months and the free shampoos were all half full. The owners entire family lived in the room beside us with a broken window with a garbage bag over it.
The sheets had blood stains everywhere and the carpets were disgusting. Woke up after staying there absolutely covered in bed bug bites. Do not stay here, there are plenty of cheap motels in the area that are way cleaner.

Room tip: Dont stay here!!!!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank tigriss
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I request for wi-fi cod to connect the internet and gather some information for my next day trip for USA.they responce to me to day some type of problem and technicien is working on it. night pass. no wi-fi, o.k. I went to some other place and it's o.k.. Next day evening time, inquiry for wi-fi code to connect..Oh it is working but some how it is not working from your floor. For me it is nothing more than the 'FRAUD'. I want to compaine to the Ontario police Fraud department and the Ministry of Tourisum, Ontario. But last check out time owner show very good generasity. So I forget it. But they play the game. and two night stay there, afther first night, they did not clean the room.

• Trip type: Traveled with family