“NEVER, NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!”

Admiral Inn by the Falls
Ranked #117 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
“NEVER, NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My family and I went for one night to enjoy the water park. The rooms were filthy, not vaccunmed and smelled. Broken windows which led us to change rooms. We requested more than 2 towels for a family of 3 but never received them. Parties going on a night til approx 5-6 am keeping us awake. When complaining the next day- was asked why didn't I call? I informed him there was no phones in the room and even if there was, there was no lamp to see it. Then woke to have a shower before packing to leave the hotel from hell, to find there was no hot water. Have arrived home after to find that I'm covered in a rash from something.

Stay away and don't waste your money. It will be something you truly regret. You might as well wipe your butt with the money you would spend on this place!!!

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Even if you get this hotel rooms for free, AVOID THIS DIRTY hotel!!

- Bed clothes DIRTY, USED and not changed when arrived. We had to hardly request for that
- Bad state of rooms and bath rooms
- AVOID THIS HOTEL
- See the attached pictures

Room Tip: AVOID THIS DIRTY HOTEL which worthy of the worst 3rd world countries ones. Even if you get this h...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank i_F_hone
Oakville, Canada
Reviewed October 4, 2012

If you want a decent vacation, don't stop there. We booked a suite to have 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms. The minute they opened the door to our room, a terrible smell arrived, then one of the bathroom was broken (from a party the week-end before). It's old, not renovated or at least not updated since forever it seems. The personnal at the office were nice enough to reimburse us right away and understood our complains. It's the first time in years of travelling that we had to do that.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
5 Thank Marie155002
Toronto, Ontario
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have to start by saying, I have have stayed in 1-5 star hotels all over the world. Recently came back from Europe and Morocco staying in 2 star hotels. This hotel should not even be rated and be condemned! The rooms were disgusting, mould in the bathroom, holes in the walls, carpets littered with debris, sheets stained and towels we got 2 and they were different sizes and also stained. Normally we are pretty easy going and dont sweat the smalls stuff but, this was the worst hotel we have ever stayed in. The clientele were less than desireable, the partying that was going on in the parking lot and balconies from the time we arrived to the time we left was intolerable (I reallize this is not the hotels fault but gives you an idea of the people who stay here and the hotel staff was no where to be found to complain to)! Having been a long weekend, there were no other options available less than $400 and we still paid $200 for this dump! The pool was small and filled with kids, the room smelled of marijuana and there were no screens or locking devices on the any of the windows (we left our valuables in the car).

Do yourself a favour and do not stay here. I would have preferred to sleep in the car, you live you learn!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank loreen_2004
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I don't know where to even start with this review but firstly anyone thinking of stay here DON'T. Save your money and STAY AWAY from this place.  My boyfriend and I booked a non-smoking room  through Travelocity and got the opposite, and to make it worse the room was so unsanitary for anyone to even be in there. There were left over used cigarettes on the dresser and stains on the bed sheets and the floors were disgusting. It looked like it hadn't been cleaned. And to top it off when we brought our concerns to the staff , the man suggested he move us to the room next door, we asked him if it was a non-smoking room because we couldn't stand the smell and my boyfriend starting coughing when we were in there, the man said" I don't know what goes in and out of the room, I have no control over that". We had two nights booked because it was the labour day weekend and wanted to spend our last summer long weekend in Niagara Falls. We asked to cancel the reservation, we literally were in that room for not even 10 minutes  after check-in and we were disgusted and disappointed . The man was unbelievably  cold and rude, he said to us as we asked for some sort of refund " I'm gonna make it simple for you guys, you either stay or loose your money. I have never experiences this type of bad service. These people just want your money, they dont know what customer service is. I understand this wasn't a 5 star but from how they advertised it on their site, it was completely misleading. We continued to call Travelocity to see if they could do anything and they said it was up to the staff at Admiral Inn. My boyfriend was literally on the phone with Travelocity for an hour and a half. This is ridiculous. Why does Travelocity have this Hotel,  Admiral Inn on their site?! It said it was a 2 star but it shouldnt even be ranked because it was definitely below a zero.  I've stayed at a 2 star hotel before and it was not even close to this. I am unimpressed with Travelocity for how they handled the situated by saying there was nothing thy could do. The staff at Admiral Inn need some classes on how to run a business and treat people with respect. The man said other rude things to us but it's not worth getting into that, they also advertised nightclub tickets on their website and when we asked for them at check-in we were ignored. I just hope Travelocity takes this hotel off their site and makes room for a more respected hotel. I give Admiral Inn less than a zero in ratings.

• Stayed September 2012
3 Thank claudyp86
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My wife and I were spending 3 nights and booked it thru Hotwire. One of those name your price deals!! BTW Ill never do that again!! The hotel lied about the amenities it offered. The hotel website looks nice, but man are you in for a shock when u get there. Glad I didn't get any food packages because the restaurant is a walk up order a number and eat on sidewalk type. If it is as clean as the hotel you will probably die of food poison. When we checked in, we didn't really look at the room. We just threw our suitcase on the bed and headed to sight see. By the time we got back it was 11pm. We returned to find multiple parties going on. Loud bass music, drunk, loud people stumbling around. Since there are no phones in the rooms, the only way to complain is a cell phone or walk to office an have them all know it was you who complained. We called the office. Hotel staff asked them to quiet down. The parties turned music off but continued to be loud and obnoxious outside their rooms. Finally around 2:30am the party stopped. So the next morning, after little sleep due to uncomfortable mattress and partying outside, we went to complain. But office doesn't open till 9:30. When they opened, I demanded a new room away from the partying and with working amenities. First room had broken tv, and broken fridge. No clock or phone. They said to come back at 3 an they would give me a new room. I returned only to be moved from 111 to 112!!!! One door down. With a tv with one channel, fridge did work, but still no clock or phone. Very dirty and shower wall was cracked so water would run into wall?? Can't be good??' next nite parties continued into the nite with beer pong in the parking lot!! No one to complain to now since the office closed at midnight I guess. So they moved the party to the local club. Until we were wakened at 2:30 by kicking an banging on doors!!! Loud giggling and hooting an hollering!!!! This PLACE is a crackheads paradise. Everyone else STAY AWAY!!!! I felt safer in the ghetto hotels I've stayed at in jersey city !!! They were cleaner too!! Worst experience I've ever had at a hotel!!!!! PLEASE DON'T GO HERE!! Unless u are looking for drugs!! There are no updated rooms or fixes that te managers have talked about on here! Any good review has to be from the owners because anyone else wouldnt think this place was worth $10 a nite!!

• Stayed September 2012
3 Thank Butch9101
Claresholm, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed August 23, 2012

You can't judge a book by it's acover. This motel is old, but clean, comfortable and conveniently located. The staff are helpful and friendly. The pool is not heated, but was a nice place to wind down after a hot day of touring. Nice to have the fridge and microwave in the room too.

• Stayed August 2012