8,098 results
All reviews clifton hill hard rock cafe corner suite rainforest cafe great view resort fee small balcony starbucks coffee buffet restaurant indoor waterpark valet parking rainbow bridge floor to ceiling windows self park water park waterpark package city view
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Never fails year after year the SPG group treat us with great customer service ..very loyal to the brand although it was a busy weekend they greeted me as an SPG member upgrade one of my rooms to falls view as one of them was already falls view .
Recommend to be part of the SPG a lot of perks will come with it ..Chloe did a great check in for us she took the time to explain the entire package that SPG member gets..beautiful view from the room ..

Trip type: Traveled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at Sheraton on the Falls Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Dear Rose h,

As a member of Marriott Rewards, we appreciate your loyalty to our brands, and we are so glad we could welcome you to the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel. Thank you for the wonderful compliments on our hospitality and our attention to detail. We couldn't be more pleased that you had a relaxing stay and that you & your family enjoyed the comforts of your room and the beautiful views of Niagara Falls. You can practically feel the mist. We will also share your kind words with Chloe, and thank her personally for the work that she is doing daily. Thanks again, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

. Our Son and daughter in law surprised us with a visit here . We stayed in one of the falls view rooms and it was fantastic . I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and we plan on going back this fall ourselves to enjoy once again !

Date of stay: October 2017
TeamMarriott, Manager at Sheraton on the Falls Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear Icemar,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to post a review. From award-winning view accommodations, world-class dining, and entertainment, to an excellent location, we are a great choice to experience all that Niagara Falls has to offer! Thanks again for recommending us, and we look forward to seeing you and your family back to the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel.

Reviewed August 12, 2018

Staff is excellent, Kayla was very helpful with my refund, I do however want to warn the public about a non refund policy that is buried in there web site and is not evident if you don't know about it or where to find it.
Advice to Sheraton, any policies such as this should be quite visible to the users. Hiding them behind an unlabelled icon is not appropriate or acceptable. You can do better.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Karen M

Dear Karen M,

Thank you for providing helpful feedback regarding refunds. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are glad that Kayla was able to help you out sufficiently. We hope you'll give us another chance to provide you with the service and hospitality you should always expect from our hotel.

Reviewed August 12, 2018

Amazing views of the falls. Great location within walking distance of many attractions, shops, and restaurants. Parking is expensive and the valet service is slow to say the least. I was told to call 10 minutes before I wanted car, I called knowing I needed car in 15 minutes, was told it would be downstairs in 10, needless to say 45 minutes later I finally got my car. The concierge is excellent, the lobby is beautiful. Location, location, location, right on Falls and Clifton Hill. Beautiful rooftop pool.

Room tip: Best views are corner suites.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at Sheraton on the Falls Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

Dear Nick D,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel. Located directly across from breathtaking Niagara Falls in the heart of the tourist area, and connected to the largest indoor waterpark we offer something for everyone! That being said, I am sorry for the issues you had with our valet parking service. I have shared your comments with the respective team to be more diligent. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

It was great staying at the Sheraton on the falls hotel in every was it was good pricing excellent service with nice room and amazing view I would definitely go back there again by my next visit. But the front desk at check in was a bit cold to me otherwise it was great staying there

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at Sheraton on the Falls Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Dear m0klein,

We are delighted we exceeded your expectations for an outstanding stay at the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel, one of the most adored Niagara Falls hotels for visitors from around the world! It was our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area.