Sheraton on the Falls Hotel
$217
  • Fitness center
$247
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$211
$270
$257
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$225
$285
$260
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$235
$230
  • Restaurant
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$391
$379
7,619 results
All reviewsclifton hillhard rock cafecorner suiterainforest cafegreat viewresort feesmall balconystarbucks coffeeoutdoor poolbuffet restaurantvalet parkingrainbow bridgewater parkfloor to ceiling windowswaterpark packageself parkcity view
Reviewed October 27, 2015

I am floored by the wonderful experience my mom and I had at Sheraton on the Falls and Niagara Falls. It started with the booking process (I did it online) where I chose the winery tour package, and within 30 minutes I had a call from the hotel to help me schedule the tour and advise on room rates - so helpful and I was really grateful and impressed with that kind of service!

When we arrived at the hotel, Holly was amazing checking us in, she was very kind, friendly, and really made us feel special, like we were now included in the Sheraton family. She checked us into a wonderful room (thank you Holly!) that I know mom was just beaming about. This set the tone for a great trip and hotel stay, especially for my mom who had never been to the Falls. She will be talking about what a fun and wonderful time she had for years....I really wanted this trip to go well and the Sheraton folks delivered way more than I expected, and I couldn't be happier!!

The room was beautiful and more than I could have hoped for. We had a room on the 20th floor, with a jacuzzi tub, fireplace, and balcony. AMAZING!! Just being able to walk out onto the balcony, even though the weekend we went was cold and windy, was WORTH IT to stand out there hearing the roar of the falls, seeing the gardens below, and also hearing some music that a local talent was playing across from the gardens. The Sheraton is also located just a couple minutes' walk to Hornblower Cruises (you can get right on the boat that takes you to the mists of the Canadian falls) and also eateries, Hershey's shop, and more. You don't even have to leave the complex to get to Hard Rock Cafe, gaming for the kids, the casino, shopping, and several restaurants - so if the weather isn't accommodating, you can still have a great time staying inside. Everyone at the hotel was warm, welcoming, and made us feel at home. Thank you!!!!!!!

The wine tour was so much fun, and we loved our driver, she was cracking us all up! There were just 10 of us on the tour that day, and we visited 4 wineries - by the end of the second winery we were all good friends haha. The wines themselves were lovely, especially the Cabernet Ice Wine (it's a reddish ice wine) that we got to try. Ice Wine is amazing, and we learned something different from each of the wineries on how it's made, how to drink it, etc. The only thing I suggest for the tour would be a bottle of water and maybe a snack pack for each of the people attending - I mentioned this in a feedback survey, and Don, the General Manager, personally replied - I was really impressed how he took the time to acknowledge the suggestion as well as my feedback, which, even though it was after our stay, just solidified even more the continued positive experience Sheraton on the Falls brings.

We had gotten the access to the club lounge, which is really nice - an intimate room with coffee, tea, hot chocolate, cereal, pastries, toast, etc. I feel terrible I cannot remember the name of who was the lounge associate, but he was very friendly and talkative, and in a consistent way that the Sheraton had...just kept bringing us into this "family" where we started getting to know folks and feeling right at home. It was also nice to come in later in the evenings for a can of pop (yes, it's pop LOL) and a hot chocolate on the way back up to the room where we could drink in front of the fireplace and send pictures to friends and family back in the states.

We ate one evening early at the buffet, which had a pretty large salad bar, as well as hot food, made-to-order food, probably the biggest dessert bar I've ever seen, and a variety of other appetizers to fill your plate. We knew it would be a bit expensive for the amount of food you could choose from, but we also had coupons which helped a lot. It was good, especially those desserts :).

I have been raving about the Sheraton on the Falls to everyone I know. A combination of everything going so well and the PEOPLE...they are what really made this a great trip, and this is why I/we will come back HERE, and also why other family and friends, and coworkers, etc. will too. I cannot say enough good things about the hotel and the great people who serve there - I say "serve" because it wasn't like anyone there treated their roles like it was "work". They are genuinely happy to be a part of the Sheraton team, and genuinely want to give and share the best experience possible. :-)

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2015

The Room was small, but clean. The view is everything here! The location is great near Clifton Hill. Proximity to all action. VERY expensive, because all of the above.
I am second time here.
Will I come back? probably yes, if I need to show our Canada Pride to Family members who are new in Canada.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2015

It was raining one of the days we were there so I stayed in the room. It was very comfortable and peaceful in the room just looking out over the falls and doing my work in the chair by the window. Also, I don't know the name of the maid who cleaned our room that day but she was very helpful (we were not given caffeinated coffee). She went out of her way to see that we had what we needed

Room Tip: Pay the extra money to get the view of the falls. It is worth it.
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed October 27, 2015

We went lunch buffet restaurant in Sheraton and that restaurant staff is terrible!
we went aroun many places in Canada,and most of restaurant welcomed Us ,treated us kindly,and we were really enjoying.
But we were really disappointed about this restaurant staff and I really want to ask ""what is sheraton's style,?"our reservation was 11:30,we went at 11:30,but they had a staff meeting ,ignoring the guests,and 10minuets later, they showed up,but they didn't did ides our tables and started setting up
We really felt bad,so we complained to the restaurant man,but what do you think he said??"are you a first time? Don't you understand English.?
they didn't apologize about delay and rudeness.
We have never gotten service like the restaurant in Canada.
Is he and other staff really sheraton's restaurant staff?
I really hope improve your service in restaurant

Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends
GuestExperience1330, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton on the Falls Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2015

Hello Anzuchan0714,

I apologize for the short comings you may have experienced at the Fallsview Restaurant. I have passed your information on to the correct department for immediate follow up regarding your experience. We use your feedback as a tool to improve and we thank you for sharing your concerns.

Reviewed October 27, 2015

Views from our room were stunning. Directly opposite the American Falls and a twist of the head we could see Niagara. Book a falls view room to enjoy this stunning natural phenomena. Front of Hotel staff were pleasant and very helpful. Our breakfast waiter left a lot to be desired! Beautifully placed for visiting the falls.

Room Tip: Choose falls view room, you won't regret it
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple