Went for Thanksgiving with child. Chose hotel because of view to the falls and easy indoor access to the water park. We had a room with superior view to falls. The room 2QB was spacious, clean and we had a good nights sleep. We went up in the restaurant for breakfast in a on 11th floor with again a great view of the falls. We were very disappointed with the breakfast (20$ for adults and 7$ for a child before taxes). The bread was industrial, croissants chewy and orange juice had never seen an orange. The coffee was thin, the cheese dry in the edges. The fruit was actually ok. Service at this hotel was very good the front desk, bell man and valet parking (30$) good. Be careful when you book for a seemingly low rate, there is taxes, fees worth 17% and a daily resort fee of 9.95$ (our waterpark package priced 259$ ended up in 303$). The resort fee basically gives you the free internet, 2 bottles of water and free US and CA phone calls and WEGO tickets for bus transportation (you have to ask for these as we were not given any and got our free transportation with a wonder pass instead).
Niagara falls well worth seeing, Clifton Hill is awful. Good Italian restaurant to the left on top of Clifton Hill (Antica) and Tim Horton was ok. Went to Niagara on the Lake (beautiful - wish Niagara Falls was that pretty). It is a shame that these great falls are not located there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA/CAA 4-Diamond Sheraton on the Falls hotel offers the largest, most luxurious Fallsview accommodations in Niagara Falls, Canada. Located directly across from Niagara Falls and in the heart of the tourist district, the hotel features the best views of the Falls which are showcased by the floor to ceiling windows in all Fallsview rooms & suites. Sheraton is also home to outstanding guest services & amenities which include two new fallsview dining experiences; the 4-Diamond award winning Windows by Jamie Kennedy and the Fallsview Buffet. In addition, the hotel offers the breathtaking new Christienne Fallsview Spa, and indoor connections to the attractions, dining, and entertainment located on the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort including Casino Niagara, and the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Groupon, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, TravelUp, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton on the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton On The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sheraton Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sheraton Falls
- Sheraton Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Sheraton