This hotel is in an excellent location but make sure you pay for the Falls View rooms as it is well worth it.
We stayed in room 1063 which had amazing views of both the American and Canadian falls.
Only problem with the hotel is the lifts and the queues for check-in.
We had to wait so long for the lifts each time that it became quite frustrating as the hotel don't like you to use the stairs as they are really only emergency exists and so only used by staff.
There is an excellent swimming pool within the hotel which is shared by other hotels in the area but has lots of slides and shoots etc. We paid for a day pass on our last day not realising that you can request timed tickets which are cheaper so bear this in mind if you are just using the pool to kill time before leaving.
The rooms were clean and spacious the bathroom was nice and had a TV in it which was a nice extra touch. The bath is quite shallow but not the end of the world.
The parking for the hotel is $20 a day so quite reasonable.
Wifi in the room is around $15 a day but you can get 45 minutes of free wifi in the lobby by using the Guest log-in and your surname and room number.
The hotel is located right next to the Falls Avenue street of fun with lots to do, arcades and other attractions such as Ripley's and Guiness Book of Records.
Maid of the Mist doesn't run all year round and was closed when we visited due to ice near their launch area which is understanable but if this is key to your stay, check in advance where possible.
The falls are amazing and you will love your trip and stay at this hotel.
Overall Very Good hote.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA/CAA 4-Diamond Sheraton on the Falls hotel offers the largest, most luxurious Fallsview accommodations in Niagara Falls, Canada. Located directly across from Niagara Falls and in the heart of the tourist district, the hotel features the best views of the Falls which are showcased by the floor to ceiling windows in all Fallsview rooms & suites. Sheraton is also home to outstanding guest services & amenities which include two new fallsview dining experiences; the 4-Diamond award winning Windows by Jamie Kennedy and the Fallsview Buffet. In addition, the hotel offers the breathtaking new Christienne Fallsview Spa, and indoor connections to the attractions, dining, and entertainment located on the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort including Casino Niagara, and the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Prestigia, Starwood, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton on the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton On The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sheraton Hotel Niagara Falls
- Sheraton Falls
- Sheraton Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Sheraton