“Good value for money, amazing breakfast”

Sheraton on the Falls
Ranked #7 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We went twice with my family of four to this hotel, it's clean and has a great view and location. The most thing we loved is the amazing breakfast in an hall with full glass wall with full falls view.

Room Tip: Full falls view
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank nabeez

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Stayed on a quick overnighter for a convention in Town. Arrived quite late and was met by the worlds friendliest valet who gave me a much needed laugh and a great start to my stay.

Room was clean and well cleaned with a spectacular view of the falls and an opening glass door which I have not seen in a highrise hotel in ages. Large 37inch tv with a good choice of channels to keep you occupied in the downtime. There was a party happening two rooms down that was very loud in the hallway but once I was in the room with the door closed I could not hear a sound so A+ on the soundproofing.

Bed was comfortable and the room had mini bar (not stocked with beverages) a few snack items.

I did not try the retaurant or room service as I arrived very late and everything was closed.

I would normally put this in the 4star category but the incredible view gets it a top rating. Will definitely stay here again on my next Niagra Falls visit.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Jeff C
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My Wife and I booked a falls view room for two nights in October 2012. When we arrived we we put into a non falls view room without any apology or explanation. When we went back down to query this we were just told the hotel was very busy with a chiropractic convention. The best they could do was to move us the next day and offer free breakfasts for the 2 days of our stay.
3 1/2 months later the Sheraton put through an extra billing to my credit card for no apparent reason. When queried the response was that this was because we moved from a non-falls view room to a falls view room on the second night (despite having paid for 2 nights for a falls-view room). When a forwarded proof that we had paid for a falls view room for 2 nights they emailed the next day and now said we had stayed a third night (which we didn't). I have now forwarded the name of the hotel we stayed at on this night and now they will not answer my emails for one full week now.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank John N
DonCNiagaraFalls, General Manager at Sheraton on the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

Dear Trip Advisor Member, We appreciate you sharing your comments with us about your stay with us last October and we thank you for the comments regarding our room category and billing. The hotel's location with great views and some with even greater views sometimes is confusing. We have 5 categories on the Fallsview side of the hotel and sometimes the descriptions of a lower floor seems to relate to an upper floor... and I apologize for that. I am including actual photos of the room view on our website to show the difference. I am happy to hear that you will stay with us again. We look forward to welcoming you back. Thanks again, Don

Reviewed February 21, 2013

This was our 2nd time staying. We went for my wife's bday and the gave us a upgrade to the highest floor over looking the falls. The first night there we arrived in a blizzard and not many places were opened. But we ate at the newly renovated Buffett that night and had excellent food and service specially from our waiter Ben. He was wonderful and it just so happened that we ate breakfast there the next morning and had him again. Our room was clean and everything was fresh. We met alot of great people this time around. We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Ed270
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The lady at check in gave my husband a very hard time at the registration. I had to leave my kids on the side and take charge of the situation, since she insisted we had to pay over $500 for one night, it was ridiculous. We bought a dealfind coupon for $199 that included one night plus 4 tickets to the waterpark plus tokens for the games (which she said she did not have, she just gave me the same little attraction deal we had last year, and we ended it up not using it this time). She just did not get it or just wanted to give us a bad day, and she did. It was a very frustrating experience, and her attitude was not helpful at all. Next time, please make sure your staff knows your online promotions so they don't treat guest this way. Also, I did not find the mattress very comfy, it seem kind of old and lumpy. Besides that, the room, the view, hotel and everything else was great as expected.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Lilianariza

Dear Trip Advisor Member, We appreciate you sharing your comments with us about your stay with us and we thank you for the comments regarding check in. Our bedding is all the new award winning "Sheraton Sweet Sleeper" bedding that the industry has copied from our proto-type - I will personally investigate this bed and correct. We look forward to welcoming you back. Thanks again, Don

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times and have never been disappointed.
The rooms are nice-we had view of both falls and there was even a fireworks display on a Friday night.

This hotel has access to a water park so it is packed with families during the week-end(they
all looked like they were having a great time)!
We will return!!

Room Tip: We stayed on 19th floor with view of both falls from our window.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Honeybunny1950
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I am one who moans when something is not right. My Bf and I spent Valentines Weekend at the hotel with our room overlooking the falls. SIMPLY AMAZING. Top Hotel, Top Staff, Top Food...........Just really want to be there all over again.

Room Tip: We had both Falls View and City View, both are lovely
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple